Australia Day Federation Vehicle Display in Kings Domain

Started by ProvaRacing, January 26, 2010, 04:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProvaRacing

A few snaps to share from todays display...hey sinkman the TZ1 looks great !!

The last photo...glad someone decided to come dressed appropriately...like a mobile billboard...looks great !!

ProvaRacing

A few more shots of eye candy

ProvaRacing

And these few others...

Neil Choi

A big HA on the last picture with the rider!!!

Was on training ride back from Mt Eliza.

Could have got my better side!!!

If anyone is interested, there is racing at Sandown tonight.  I am heading out now, race starts 6:30pm.

I race only in Alfa colours.

Neil

Neil Choi

Just got the stuffing beaten out of me during tonight's race, again.

alfagtv100 (Biggus)

Marco Leoncelli
2017 Giulia. Yeah, baby.
1971 1750 GTV Coupe Series II
Past: 2008 159 Ti V6 3.2, RenaultSport Clio 182 (smuf blue).

John Hanslow

Crickey!  A lot was going on yesterday.  Thanks for the pics ProvaRacing.  And a special thanks to Peter Shepard (1923RL) and Gary Pearce (105 GTC and Monty) for getting together and successfully making this day a great success.  These were a few cars there not often seen.

We had very little time to organise participation in this event especially without an active Pre-105 series register.  However a few key club members took that extra step and with the assistance of 2010 committee & contacts it all came to a successful fruition.

Since our Alfa Romeo was the featured marque, our participation was essential and it was good advertising for our Club too.  Well done !
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

alfagtv100 (Biggus)

I was blown away by the range of rare, high value Alfas on display.  As John says, these cars are not often seen.
It really drove home to me the fact that the 100th year anniversary represents a once in a lifetime opportunity for Alfisti from all States to view examples of automotive history and support the celebrations in Victoria.  Certain members have sacrificed great time and expense to facilitate the presence of some significant cars from overseas and should be congratulated for their efforts.
Check out some of these at the Alfa Romeo 100 Years website.  http://www.alfaromeo2010.com.au/
Click on 'Look What's Coming'.

Cheers,
Marco.
Marco Leoncelli
2017 Giulia. Yeah, baby.
1971 1750 GTV Coupe Series II
Past: 2008 159 Ti V6 3.2, RenaultSport Clio 182 (smuf blue).

Barry Edmunds

Like everyone who was involved in the Australia Day dispkay I too was blown away by the array of cars. Thanks to everyone involved. Great to see some many of the pre- war cars on show. All possible efforts being made to have all these and many others involved in our 100th celebrations.
Keep an eye on the 2010 website for details.
Barry

Berlina74

Yes, it was a great display. Well done  Peter and Garry.
Do not forget the annual Classic Showcase (British & European Motoring Show) at Flemington Racecourse on February 28.
There are usually 4-6 Alfas attending. Could we have more in our 100th year?
Gordon
1974 Berlina 2000A