AROCA GTR2 Online Championship

Started by Alfpa Repairs, November 25, 2006, 10:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Farquharson

Pete,  You are a true artiste! (pronounced arteest)  Fantastic job.
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Alfpa Repairs

The dulux car is black.

Here is the photos I promised.  The color of the sill logos are the same yellow as the car.
Monza Motors, (03) 9720 4442
Alfpa Repairs, (03) 9729 9946
4 Malvern Street Bayswater, VIC, 3153

Pete Y

Perfect, thanks Trent. At this rate your car should be ready for download tomorrow night!

Ciao.

Mini/'02/Mini/2000 GTV/1750 Berlina/Alfasud Sprint/900 Aero/NB MX5/Punto/Mondeo XR5/up!/MiTo TCT

Pete Y

Ok Ignis is finished - unless someone points out something Ive missed of course. I take it there is nothing on the roof??

I'll package it and convert it to game files tomorrow. Meanwhile, Dulux awaits.

updates - added sill sponsors, changed yellow, added rear ignis logo.
Mini/'02/Mini/2000 GTV/1750 Berlina/Alfasud Sprint/900 Aero/NB MX5/Punto/Mondeo XR5/up!/MiTo TCT

Pete Y

Ok.. started some colour testing and base design on Dulux. Need a close up of that oval logo though to get much further.

Fast Eddie

What's the going rate for the software?  there is one on Ebay now for $50 so far.

Quote from: Pete Y on November 28, 2006, 09:22:16 PM

Ed: GTR2 is PC only, I'd recommend specs of approx.... 2MHz processor, 256MB Video card, 512mb-1gb ram for GTR2 especially if you want to play online, not so much for offline single user.
You can go to www.gtr-game.com if you really want, otherwise just go to www.ebay.com.au and get a copy so you can start getting ready to open a tin of whoopass.

Re skinning: can anyone make their own skins.

The long and the short of it is of course yes, in the same way that anyone could drive an F1 car - if you understand my poor and quickly constructed analogy.

Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV
07 166 -3.0 Ti.
86 GTV6

Alfpa Repairs

Hey Pete,

The car looks great!!

I was just wondering whether you could do the Ignis rims?

If its to much trouble dont worry about it.  The car looks awesome anyway.

Scott Farquharson

Looking good Pete - I'll post some more pics tonight!!
Scott Farquharson
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Pete Y

Hi Trent - sorry, I cant do the dinner plates on the Ignis because it actually requires the whole wheel to be 3D modelled - which is both skills and time i dont have :D Also, even if i could it would create a mismatch when we start playing online anyway.

Thanks Scott, I won't be able to do any thing on it til tue cos im going away this weekend but post away and ill be sure to grab it soon.

Ed: GTR2 shouldnt cost more than $50, but beware of the dodgy Thai sellers on ebay who show some questionable business practices in selling software. I saw one the other day for 39.99 w/o postage from an AU seller, so you should be able to find one for about that. If by the crazy chance you actually find it at a retailer (Harvey Norman is the best bet) it should be 49.95 RRP i believe.

Scott Farquharson

Will this help?
Scott Farquharson
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Pete Y

Yeah that should be enough, I might scratch make the dulux logos for clarity but thats a good reference.

Still need to know what the logo between the rear wheel and "Autocolour" is.. looks like a shield or something??

Scott Farquharson

This might be clearer - don't put on the "Nissan" thingo above the number or the "Alfa Romeo" on the rear guard

Thanks!

Scott
Scott Farquharson
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Alfpa Repairs

Pete,

Have you got the Ignis car packed into a game file yet?

Trent

Pete Y

Hi Trent: just got back from 4 days hiking in the Grampians so I havent been able to do much, hopefully tomorrow night.

Scott: thanks for the photo, i can start detail work easier now.

Alfpa Repairs

Hey Pete,

Have you got the Ignis car ready?