*FOR SALE* 4 x Bridgestone Potenza RE55 S 'R' Rated Tyres

Started by Simon Aarons, November 04, 2008, 07:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Aarons

I have for sale 4 x Bridgestone Potenza RE55 S 'R' rated tyres on Alfa 156 16" rims.

The tyres are in very good condition with only 3 or 4 club sprints completed on them. They are 205/50 in size and provide excellent grip. I chose the slightly narrower size to help prevent scrubbing under the wheel arches.

The wheels are off a 156 and are 16" x 6.5" in size. They have a few scratches and scuff marks around the edges from the previous owner but make great race day wheels.

These wheels and tyres will fit any GTV6/75/90 and 147/156.

Price is $1250 neg

Please feel free to call or message me if you have any questions.

Simon Aarons - 0410 721 295

Simon Aarons

Tyres still available! Perfect way to shave those seconds off and have much more fun than on road tyres at Phillip Island next month!!!

Thmpar

Hey Simon how much you chasing for tyre alone,i have a couple of sets of rims don't need anymore that's all

Simon Aarons

Hi mate,

I would like to sell the tyres alone for about $1000. They really are in very new condition. I would really like to sell them with the wheels aswell. Just like yourself, i dont need anymore wheels hanging around!

Feel free to contact me if you want to have a look at them, i am in Melbourne.

Cheers!

dehne

now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Simon Aarons

Hi There,

Sorry but i am not selling the rims on their own. I am happy to sell the tyres but not the rims.