Mother in law, 116 parts, 75 body, 105 bits.

Started by LukeC, December 31, 2015, 08:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukeC

1 mother-in-law: The good - Not a bad bone in her body, sweet, well-intentioned, all her faculties, cleans dirt before it hits any surface. The bad: Propensity to stay longer- than the bad fish test (three days), ability to talk incessantly about trivial nonsense and/or verbally externalise every single thought without trigger, encouragement or breath.  - Gone, thank God.

Seriously, I am sure her husband will take her back to NZ so I can't give her away let alone sell her (I also think my wife would have some stern words even though she wants to kill her daily). So I have been making myself scarce inside the house to preserve bleeding to death through my ears by doing shed time...

I have broken a TS 75 that I briefly toyed with putting back on the road (but was not economical). I am happy to give the rolling chassis to a good home. It was originally a Canberra car and was actually serviced by me just over 20 years ago. Body has never had a hit and has no structural rust. No engine or gearbox and the dash has been removed (for the heater box) and it will come with 4 stud stubs etc (but it comes on a really ugly set of replica minilights). If you take the whole car you get the lights, glass, all exterior trim and a manual rack. If I do not get a taker on this, I will take the easy to remove good bits, put them on here or on Fleabay as a lot and unfortunately send the rest to the crusher. - Gone

GTV4/6 heater/AC box. Excellent condition, heater tap looks like it has been replaced at some time. $120 for either whole shebang or just the heater tap.

75 white indicator stalk. Good condition. Not floppy, but will only just hold on RH turns. $60.

75 TS Ansa headers. Tubular replacements for the cast system. Sand blasted and heat painted: $220, As is: $150. - Deposit taken

NOS 105 coupe fuel flap, return spring and hinge rivets. $150.

105 rear bilstiens. Not leaking but requires some bushes, washers and nuts. $60.

2 PROPERLY reconditioned 105 steering boxes. I have 1 step nose coupe box and 1 2000 box ready to go. $550 each (exchange for boxes with no cracks in casting).

Late Nord/TS gear reduction starter (lightweight), will suit all 2000 engines 105/116. $120.

75 TS A/C pump (SD7H14 8908). Turns freely and seems to draw suction and blow. I don't want to chuck it knowing how much new ones are. $60. - Given away

1750 crankshaft. Standard size, not damaged but requires grind to -.010". $100.

Located in Canberra. Prices are plus freight/postage.

Luke Clayton 0402779738
Luke Clayton

qvae.com.au

LukeC

TS exhaust headers back up for sale.

I have also found:

116 GTV electric mirror control stalk/switch, side to side toggle missing - $60.

116 GTV4/6 speedo sender (electronic type, not post 85), working when taken off car 5 years ago - $60.

Luke Clayton

qvae.com.au