Looking for a locksmith in Melbourne North

Started by Evan Bottcher, January 04, 2015, 09:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan Bottcher

Hello wonderful people,

I have a couple of mismatched door handles which I would like to have the same key.  I previously used a locksmith on Sydney Rd Coburg but that shop has closed.  Any recommendations?

thanks,
Evan.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

colcol

Plenty road Preston, up the Bundoora, end just before Plenty road turns right to go to Bundoora, used them for 25 years, they may not be still there.
Burgundy street Heidleburg, on the city side, used them for about 15 years, did all the 33 and Sud keys, still there, last time i looked.
Too far for you, but good, Lock King, Bayswater road, Bayswater, just up the road from Monza Motors.
Locksmiths used to be everywhere, now locks [on houses] are so cheap, they don't repair them anymore, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Evan Bottcher

Thanks Colin - exactly what I was looking for.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

joshuthomas

Just wanted to add on to the conversation, for any automotive locksmith requirement or query in Melbourne, do reach out to me. I have been in the industry for quite a long time and would be happy to answer any member questions or help out.
cheers!