Cars wanted for Wings and Wheels Display - Sat 15th and Sun 16th November

Started by John Hanslow, November 13, 2014, 05:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Hanslow

Wings and Wheels at Moorabbin Airport  onSaturday and Sunday 15th & 16th November

Come along with your car either day or both days.

The Club has been invited to participate in the above display to be held at Moorabbin Airport in Support of the Aviation museum.   This is a new opportunity for members, family and friends to enjoy a day out at a great location.  We would like to organize a stunning display which will attract great interest from the visiting public.

The Alfa theme will be the 50th anniversary of the 105 series also including:

•   Premium display of 10 selected Alfa's from vintage to 4c or 8c Competitione will be grouped around historic aircraft in the Museum building. 
•   Classic display with a range of 105 series and other Alfa models that will be merged with the aircraft displayed outside the building.  This area will accommodate at least 20 cars.

A space has been provided for club members who wish to attend on the Saturday or Sunday.
This is opposite the Aero Museum.

We have our own display area and seek Club members to participate in this event.  We will have our own designated display area and all classic and modern vehicles are welcome.

Start :       9.00 am

Where:     Moorabbin Aero Museum
           1 Second Ave, Moorabbin Airport

Come along and be part of the fun.

No need to book.

John Hanslow
Register Coordinator
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

Potsie

Took the mother-in-law yesterday morning to have a squiz - she likes the aircraft, and I liked the historic F1 cars (I don't think Alan Jones could fit in the 1979 Williams any more). I'm not sure what the Ferrari was - but boy it was beautiful. 

Selected photo's attached. Potsie.

2010 159 2.4 JTDm - my daily driver
2014 Giulietta 2.0 JTDm - ex. wife's daily driver
e. alfamowing@gmail.com (for all your lawn mowing needs)