Paddock Action 75 vs GTV6

Started by brook308, June 09, 2014, 06:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brook308

colcol

Thanks for posting it, rear spoiler on 75 most likely going to work over 100kph, hate to think of all that dirt and mud in the gaurds starting to lead to rust, more so in the GTV than the 75, good way of increasing skill levels for kids, especially big kids that have had their licence for a while, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

brook308

Quote from: colcol on June 09, 2014, 09:09:37 PM
Thanks for posting it, rear spoiler on 75 most likely going to work over 100kph, hate to think of all that dirt and mud in the gaurds starting to lead to rust, more so in the GTV than the 75, good way of increasing skill levels for kids, especially big kids that have had their licence for a while, Colin.

Yes the rear wing was an auto jumble purchase for $50 bucks. I was thinking of using it on my hill climb car but it looked pretty ugly, seems to suit the black 75 better.
When the paddock is dry you can see the dust trail off that wing and it is doing some sort of work even at moderate speeds.

My 14 year old was driving the gtv6 and my 13 year old the 75. All of my kids will learn car handling skills this way, rather that find out how a car can spin by themselves on the street.

jazig.k

Fantastic learning. You know, some would argue you are raising 'hoons' though... ;)