Autobella Italian Automobile Festival - Sunday 6th April - Como Park, Vic

Started by Evan Bottcher, March 13, 2014, 07:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evan Bottcher

We should show off some brilliant Alfas alongside all our cousins.  Who's going?
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Garibaldi

Hi Evan, you can count me in. I'll bring my 147. Just let me know where we are meeting and the time.

ALFAAA

Current :2004 916 V6 3.2 Spider (baby)
             :Alfetta GTV6 1984 3.2 24v
             :2024 Tonale Veloce SUV

Past       :Alfetta GTV  1977
             :147 Selespeed 2002

John Hanslow

Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

alanm

Evan, I will go, first outing for my new (13 YO) GTV.
Some serious sprucing up has just been completed!
Alan
Present
1987 75 TS Rosso
2001 GTV V6 Nero
2001 156 V6 Monza Rosso
Past
1986 GTV6 Grand Prix
1988 33

krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =

2004 156 JTS 2.0 5-Spd Manual

MODS:
Tint
Stance SC7 19x8.5 Rims
Custom Sport Exhaust
Custom 90mm Cold Air Intake
SAAS Pod Filter
Wheel guards Rolled & Pumped
BC Adjustable BR(RS) coilovers
Front Tower Strut Brace
3" intake pipe

massiveluvbuddy67

Alfamania

I will bring my 3 litre 75 as well  :) Do i need to register or sign up anything? or do i just turn up? Thanks
Alfa GT 3.2
Maserati Gransport
Alfa 75 V6 3.0
BMW 318i e36
Saab 9000cs
Mazda Rx7 13B Extend port -Turbo
Ford XE ESP 5.8
Mazda RX-4 Coupe 13B Extend Port

Garibaldi

Evan, are we all meeting somewhere for Autobella next week or do we just turn up? I think it would be better if we display our cars together otherwise we will be scattered all over the park.

Barry Edmunds

Evan, I'll be part of the crowd and add to the variety with the Super. Barry

Evan Bottcher

Quote from: Garibaldi on March 30, 2014, 11:45:30 AM
Evan, are we all meeting somewhere for Autobella next week or do we just turn up? I think it would be better if we display our cars together otherwise we will be scattered all over the park.

Hi Garibaldi, and all.

I'm away for work at the moment, and will be getting back late in the week.  I don't really have time to organise a meeting point etc, but if you'd like to let folk know a muster point I'm sure you'll get some folk.

I'll myself just be popping in for a look in the afternoon, best laid plans etc.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =

Quote from: Evan Bottcher on April 01, 2014, 11:10:26 PM

Hi Garibaldi, and all.

I'm away for work at the moment, and will be getting back late in the week.  I don't really have time to organise a meeting point etc, but if you'd like to let folk know a muster point I'm sure you'll get some folk.

I'll myself just be popping in for a look in the afternoon, best laid plans etc.

Hi guys

I've just sent an email to the contact person for Autobella, letting them know that a few of us at the AROCA Vic would like to come along and possibly have a display of the Alfas.

I'll let you know as soon I get details for display set up.  :D

MODS:
Tint
Stance SC7 19x8.5 Rims
Custom Sport Exhaust
SAAS Pod Filter
Front Tower Strut Brace
3" intake pipe

Garibaldi

Ok krysRAW, sounds good. Once you have the display details we will organize a meeting point.

krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =

OK guys!

Got the email back from Peter who is the point of contact for Autobella on Sunday. They're more than happy to have us. They'll be setting up the display cars from 9 -9:30am and the day goes until 3 -3:30pm. To make it easy to display our group together, he has asked us to come together as a convoy if possible.

So I'm thinking we all meet at the McDonald's on the corner of Malvern Rd and Williams Rd Prahran between 8am and 8:30am, aiming for a departure time of 8:50/9am. I know it's not the classiest place to meet up and I know there are plenty of nice cafes around the Prahran/Toorak/South Yarra area, but unfortunately those areas are not known for ample street parking  :P  Hence why I've chosen Micky D's with it's parking lot......and Sausage & Egg McMuffins  ::)  If anyone has a better suggestion for a meeting point, please speak up  :)

Peter also said that we were more than welcome to put up any banners/flags to represent the AROCA.  I believe I've seen these at a few of our car displays, but does anyone know who has them, and if we could borrow them for Sunday?

And so far on the roll call for Autobella, we have:

• Garibaldi - 147
  • ALFAAA - Spider
  • John Hanslow - 75
  • alanm - GTV
  • Mark Baigent - SZ
  • massiveluvbuddy67 - TZ or Tony Hawker 1600 GTV
  • Alfamania - 75
  • Barry Edmunds - Super
  • krysRAW - 156 JTS

Let me know if anyone else is joining us, so we have numbers on who we're waiting on at the meeting point on Sunday morning  ;D

MODS:
Tint
Stance SC7 19x8.5 Rims
Custom Sport Exhaust
SAAS Pod Filter
Front Tower Strut Brace
3" intake pipe