Sunday Morning Run to the Peninsula Sunday 23rd February

Started by Anthony Sharp, February 08, 2014, 05:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Sharp

The Club has organized another popular Early Morning Run down to the Peninsula. Gary Creaton is planning a great drive through the Peninsula,

Start Time: 9.00 am for 9.30 am departure.

Where from: 'Windows on the Bay'

Peter Scullin Reserve

333 Beach Road, Mordialloc. ****

Melways Ref: Map 92 – E 1.

This will be an inspiring drive and the Club will have a morning tea stop at McCrae where we will have the opportunity to meet up with local members or late arrivals. This will be a short break to relax and have a coffee before we proceed to our lunch destination. We will then continue to our lunch venue, Veraison at Bluestone Lane Vineyard, Balnarring. We have organized a set menu. $55.00 p/p for entrée and main course or main and dessert. Please note that drinks are not included. http://www.veraisonrestaurant.com.au/
Club Members with any Alfa Romeo are encouraged to attend. For club members and friends with vintage and historic vehicles, we suggest an earlier departure at 9.00 am sharp so we can all meet up at the same time for morning tea. Route instructions will be Please confirm your interest for catering purposes as bookings are limited.

gcreaton@iprimus.com.au

**** In case of road closures, standby start point outside Mordialloc Sporting Club, 528 Main St, Mordialloc (city end of shops, near the big roundabout).

krysRAW = AROCA-Vic PR =

I think I shall make an appearance at the starting point and say hi, but I have a previous engagement to attend to in Boxhill at 10:30  :-\
2004 156 JTS 2.0 5-Spd Manual

MODS:
Tint
Stance SC7 19x8.5 Rims
Custom Sport Exhaust
Custom 90mm Cold Air Intake
SAAS Pod Filter
Wheel guards Rolled & Pumped
BC Adjustable BR(RS) coilovers
Front Tower Strut Brace
3" intake pipe

Garibaldi

Look forward to seeing you there.

If there is anyone else thinking of coming on the Peninsula Early Morning Run please let me know by Thursday 20th February as spots are filling fast.

gcreaton@iprimus.com.au

Spiderwest

Thanks to Gary Creaton the Sunday EMR through the Mornington Peninsula to Veriason Restaurant for lunch was a fabulous success. Attached and following are some pics of the day. Well done Gary.
Current
2006 Spider 939 3.2 Q4

Spiderwest

More
Current
2006 Spider 939 3.2 Q4

Spiderwest

more
Current
2006 Spider 939 3.2 Q4

Spiderwest

more