anyone know this 1300 junior ?

Started by 328stig, February 09, 2008, 09:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

328stig

http://www.cumminscars.com/alfajunior.html       

does anyone know this car ? Are the seats from a 2000 or were they made for the late model juniors ?
Thanks.

Scott Farquharson

Gee, it's nice isn't it.  I really like the way it's presented.  A very pretty car.  I'd have it.
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

328stig

woops ... I posted to late .. just went down to look at it and it was sold .. Damn ... :)

Colin Byrne

Very nice looking car, those seats are either from a 2000 or from a very late junior, however the seats for that particular junior should not have headrests or a catch to stop the seat folding forward.  The seats that are in it although they look great have been recovered wrong and should have different stitching on the headrest and the lines on the rest of the seat should be horizontal not vertical, but it looks like they have done this to match the rear seat pattern, looks good though. Anyway i think that's correct, I'm sure Branko or Gary will correct me if I'm wrong.
72' 105 2000 GTV Red (tarmac rally/race car)
74' 105 2000 GTV Blue (road car)
68' 105 1600 Giulia Super White (Not sure yet)
01' Nissan Pathfinder (Tow car/Alfa support vehicle)

blacklotus99

I do.  I own it.

Looked for a long time to find the absolute best 105 I could find and this is pretty close to spot on.  Great little car with a big documented history and all its original parts included.  Body is pretty much perfect which was my main priority.

Yes indeed, the seats are clearly wrong.  From a late GTV but the retrim is nice if not the correct pattern.  I plan to put the original junior seats back in shortly plus a whole host of other suspension, engine and other work to be done.

Brad M

Great looking car you have there, it would be good to see it in the metal some time.
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

Justin Jacobs

Mr Lotus congratulations on your fine purchase . As Brad asked , is this mighty machine coming to VIC ? Given its NSW rego , it would be nice to imagine we could see it !

blacklotus99

Thanks.  I will be sure to come back with plenty of questions on the journey, this being my first 105.

Unfortunately I moved from Sth Melbourne to Sydney six months ago so the car will be north for the time being.  Hoping to get back down there in the near future, work permitting.  Feels like the car would be ideal for the occasional Sandown which I really like.  Certainly suit it better than Eastern Creek!