F.s various 75 bits and pieces

Started by david sammartino, July 01, 2013, 08:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david sammartino

Tidying up the garage again and found a few bits and pieces that somebody may need more then me. I do have pics which i can send upon request but i think the items are pretty self explanatory so wont waste time posting em'.

Have a low temperature cooling fan sensor, cant recall from memory how much lower but this is the sensor that at the bottom of the radiator that turns the rad fan on, and will keep it on alittle longer than standard temp rating . Make me an offer $20???

Coolant bottle level sender, this is a new aftermarket sensor from iap in the u.s. Not used for long but is a little tardy, works much more reliably than the standard float and helps with that annoying dash light. Same as above neg 20???

Rad fan. Open to offers and really wanna off load this as i keep tripping over it.

Front fog lights good nic no cracks, $50 neg.

Complete 75 3.0 air con system, sander, receiver dryer, front pulley, condensor, bracket to bolt on engine, the lot, complete to bolt onto alfa v6 except for the wiring. Worked well on the car and only removed due to space constraints in engine bay. Open to offers

Either email me at dsammartino1@hotmail.com or private message me.

david sammartino

So fog lights have been sold. Have also found a near new cotton pipercross air filter element amongst bits and pieces, still in the box cant remember what i paid but $60 should buy it, used for probly 1000k and is reusable etc so a bargain.

Also am after at the same time a front 75 grill, specifically the silver heart section that pops out, but if i need to buy a whole grill will consider. Anybody have anything???

ARQ164 Shane

g,day mate ,
i have the chrome peace
out of the grill .
Hi Neighbour,
1973 L beetle "Tilly" sold
87 QV 75 ALFA 2.5lt sold
92 auto 164 3lt RIP
91 white 164 Q
89 164 Q part car