2013 AROCA Sprint Round 5 at Phillip Island July 6 Saturday

Started by Neil Choi, June 17, 2013, 10:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello all,

Please find attached the SR and EF to 2013 AROCA Sprint Round 5 at Phillip Island July 6 Saturday.

Enter early as it will fill up quickly.

Regards
Neil

lightyear

I can't see how some of the fellow Nissan guys could get it wrong. Especially as he had a copilot in the last session.

Good day, thanks to all involved. "The times seemed to be accurate in the morning. But a bit all over the place after that.
We got lucky with the weather. Or did somebody pay somebody off?

Neil Choi

Our Phillip Island day was certainly a mix bag for weather, typical 4 seasons in one day, we have brilliant sunshine, cold wind, rain, wet and dry track.

Huge thanks to all those who helped during the day.

Adrian Huntley and myself were CoC with David Bellenger as Steward and Greg Savage as scribe in the tower.  Bruno Colautti was the chief scrutineer, Adrian's Korean friend Ted who is a F1 GP scrutineer.  We had various people during administration including Phil Aarons, Paul Gulliver, Melanie Hart, David Hincks and others.  On the ground and in the cold wind and rain, these people worked tirelessly David Floyd (AROCA life member), David Hincks, Alan Hopla, Noel Goltz as well as the Motorcycle Marshalling Team of 7 from PI.  All the scrutineers who worked behind the scene.  Also Stewart Allan from CAMS as the certified CAMS testing officer (CATO) who did random breath testing to about 30% of the competitors and most of the officials.  All passed without concerns, well done to all.

Of course there are many more helpers who I have forgotten as usual.

Other than that, I believe everyone had a successful day.

Thanks all and see you all at Broadford in about 2 weeks to do it all again.

Neil

PS Adrian and I have been promoted to Bronze Event Command.