We are again running our successful ‘mid year’ Sandown Show’n Shine and the event is open for all Club members.
The 900 Series Register will be a feature on the day.
Accordingly timing and all relevant details are as follows:
- Show N Shine cars to enter venue via Racecourse Drive – off Princes Highway
- Proceed along Racecourse Drive and enter car park / pits via Gate 5E
- A section of the area will be set aside for the Show n Shine cars.
- Cars are requested to arrive at 10.00 am for judging at 1.00 am.
- Judging would need to be completed by around 11:30 and
- trophies awarded say 11:45
- It is anticipated that we will be conducting 2 – 3 Parade Laps over the lunch break.
- Drivers and all passengers intending to participate in Parade Laps will need to fill out and sign a CAMS Indemnity Form.
- The forms can be picked up from the Sign In Area near the base of the circuit control tower
- Parade Lap Drivers will need to attend Drivers Briefing at the sign in area – likely to be held at 12:30
- Parade Lap Drivers and their passengers would line up in their cars in single file at 12:50 near the scrutineering bay / fuel facility at the city end of the pits
- When the final sprint group PRIOR to lunch has entered track and begun their run, Parade Lap cars would enter Pit Lane under instructions from an AROCA official an proceed down pit lane to line up behind Pace Car
- The actual timing of the Drivers Briefing, forming up near the scrutineering bay and subsequent entering Pit Lane will be dependant on how the sprint event is running. Usual Lunch Break time is 13:00.
John Hanslow: Register Coordinator: 0409 961 719. firstname.lastname@example.org