The club calendar is filled with opportunities for motoring, social, or competition activities with fellow enthusiasts.
Please contact the secretary with additions/corrections to the club calendar.
Alfesta is the name given to the Club’s annual gathering. It is to be held at Easter each year, unless otherwise decided by a unanimous vote of the National Council.
Alfesta 2019 will be held on the the Mornington Peninsula.
Following Alfesta 2019, we are offering an exciting tour opportunity. It’s a great way for you to enjoy a social, touring style event over several days.
This tour is open to all.
The Bay to Border event will incorporate 2 segments:
- The Curore Sportivo Tour on Monday. Starts at 10 am in Mornington to finish in Bairnsdale, with a lunch stop at beautiful Mirboo North.
Alpine Alfisti Autumn Tour starting 10 am Tuesday in Bairnsdale, travelling via scenic Falls Creek, Beechworth and ending in Rutherglen on Friday morning.
You can start 10 am Monday or 10 am Tuesday at the location of your choice.
You can choose any or all of the days, or of particular interest to Northern State visitors, it may be beneficial to break away from the tour after the night at Beechworth in Northern Victoria.
At your earliest convenience, could you please indicate your interest in these tours.
More information can be found at: https://alpinealfisti.org.au/
See you on tour across Victoria !
Sandbar Beach Café in Middle Park has become a popular Sunday Breakfast Meeting spot for a number of car clubs.
Following the success of the club’s visit last year, another breakfast gathering has been arranged for this popular venue. All club members are welcome to come along and enjoy excellent food, good company and a pleasant Sunday morning atmosphere.
Time: 8.00 am sharp
Where: 175B Beaconsfield Parade, Middle Park (Opposite Mills Street).
Parking is available, at a nominal cost, close to the venue. More info about the venue is available: http://sandbarbeachcafe.com.au/
Bookings are essential; lease provide name and contact number when registering for this club event.
Contact: Bruce Roberts Mobile: 0417 551 880 Looking forward to seeing everyone on the morning!
This will be one of several such events that the club will be holding over the months ahead.
We are again running our successful ‘mid year’ Sandown Show’n Shine and the event is open for all Club members.
The 900 Series Register will be a feature on the day.
Accordingly timing and all relevant details are as follows:
- Show N Shine cars to enter venue via Racecourse Drive – off Princes Highway
- Proceed along Racecourse Drive and enter car park / pits via Gate 5E
- A section of the area will be set aside for the Show n Shine cars.
- Cars are requested to arrive at 10.00 am for judging at 1.00 am.
- Judging would need to be completed by around 11:30 and
- trophies awarded say 11:45
- It is anticipated that we will be conducting 2 – 3 Parade Laps over the lunch break.
- Drivers and all passengers intending to participate in Parade Laps will need to fill out and sign a CAMS Indemnity Form.
- The forms can be picked up from the Sign In Area near the base of the circuit control tower
- Parade Lap Drivers will need to attend Drivers Briefing at the sign in area – likely to be held at 12:30
- Parade Lap Drivers and their passengers would line up in their cars in single file at 12:50 near the scrutineering bay / fuel facility at the city end of the pits
- When the final sprint group PRIOR to lunch has entered track and begun their run, Parade Lap cars would enter Pit Lane under instructions from an AROCA official an proceed down pit lane to line up behind Pace Car
- The actual timing of the Drivers Briefing, forming up near the scrutineering bay and subsequent entering Pit Lane will be dependant on how the sprint event is running. Usual Lunch Break time is 13:00.
John Hanslow: Register Coordinator: 0409 961 719. firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be an All Marque Car Display and members of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club are encouraged to attend.
For Alfetta Owners , Claude Botti, Register Captain for the 116 and 160 Series Alfa Romeos has organised an “Alfetta Display and Show ‘n Shine” event at his Pantry Fresh Deli in Clayton South.
An invitation is extended to all owners of Alfetta Sedans, Coupes (both 4 cylinder and V6 Busso), Alfa 90 and 75, SZ Coupes and RZ Spiders, including Twin Spark, to be part of this event.
All club members and/or owners of any of the above Alfa Romeos are most welcome.
Entry to the Display and the Show ‘n Shine event is free but bookings are essential. There will be an award for the Best Alfetta in the Show ’n Shine competition.
A variety of food will be available at the event including a sausage sizzle and fresh oven baked pizza.
Gold coin donation upon entry.
Address: Pantry Fresh Deli, 693 Clayton Rd, Clayton South
Arrival Time: From 9.30 am
Alfetta Judging at 2.00 pm.
Contact: Claude Botti, 116 & 160 Register Captain
Mobile: 0418 540 016 or email@example.com