my 147 gta

Started by cas155, October 31, 2012, 12:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cas155

hey all i have been a long time alfa member always gone to concorsa's and auto italias with my dad.
im 21 and now own my second alfa, first was a 156 twinspark and  now my pRide and joy!

SO here is my pride and joy
my alfa romeo 147 gta 2004 model!
few details
have installed a LSD q2 diff
car has 48,00kms
Supersprint exhaust system
Zeatek Coilovers
Zeatek Aluminium Undertray
and much more which i will list as time goes on :)

this is when i first got my car!

quick snap of my engine bay which was a site to see, but not as good as when i finished with it :D

i then removed the engine and painted all dulled bits back to original silver and added a bit of flair to the bay

then ordering a custom intake to give it that sparkle!

after seeing my rear and front brakes i decided to upgrade to slotted and grooved rotors and a new set of bigger 330mm front brembos ( which i havent installed any of yet) SO i did a temp job and repainted them
before

after

even after after  ( alfa heat resistant stickers)

gave the car a full clay bar,polish etc

then after much deliberation i decided the engine bay wasnt done and needed to match

i then bought a strut brace which came in red so i made my own little twist

alfa stickers too

followed by a colour matched repaint

the now almost finished engine bay ( i have new blue silicone hoses to go in)

getting near the current date had ordered a Supersprint rear unsilenced centre pipe and backbox shown next to the original parts

also then got coilovers and lowered her

in the process now of having the discs zinc plated to prevent rust and keep them looking brand new!

thanks lol!
had my wheels repaired and resprayed this week quite pleased!

and now the current sound of my car! i still have plans for the exhaust with CF2 manifolds getting ceramic coated and equal length front pipes, this should increase power and sound! :) hope you all enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16-FhmeRF04

i have a few videos you can see if you scroll my youtube

Cheers,
Adrian

ChrisGTA

It's looking great Adrian - thanks for sharing. Love the blue colour - not as common as silver!

Brad M

Ditto, love the GTA in Blue.
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

cas155

I wasn't sure on the colour at first but now I love it! So happy with it can't wait to finish my mods have the new manifolds and downpipes going in shortly then a new dash fascia and GPS nav system in the car and I shall be ready to bring it to club days!

Sheldon McIntosh

Nice work mate.  Looks beautiful, and loving the nice but subtle mods.

Evan Bottcher

Wow.  I love 147 GTAs, such a great looking car and you're doing a great job enhancing yours!

Keep the photos coming...
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

cas155

Thanks Guys its getting there !

For a full view of all photos an mods visit
www.photobucket.com/casagta
:)

joestram

Hi,

Welcome and congrats on the car. You look like you have put a LOT of time into your car :)

Maybe next mod:

Joe
00 156 V6 Monza
11 Mito Sport - Gone
79 Alfetta GTV - Gone
76 Alfetta GT - Gone

cas155

Hey joe I have worked hard!'i have seen that video before to be honest I don't like the carbon fibre look compared to standard but the performance gains in that new one is probably worth it !

cas155

Sadly she is for sale due to bigger things !

Feel free to search "cas155" on carsales to view the add