Alfa swap meets

Started by DomenicC1, October 03, 2012, 10:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Andrew,

You have made my evening.  I am smiling and laughing so much it hurts.

How true.

"person" to "person" not electronically and faceless as we do here

Luckily I know you already Andrew.

Neil

gtv19

Gents, our Committee meeting last night resolved that we would try a page in our magazine for the advertisement of ALFA parts for the interest of members. I would suggest a list with suggested prices be forwarded to the editor@alfaclubsa.org.au for inclusion (where space permits). We agreeed to give this a trial to measure input and acceptance by members.

In regard to dyno days, we have held these a few years ago and will consider again. I will keep readers informed of Club developments.
Remember we want you as members and to come to our meetings, competition events, social gatherings, runs and be a part of our great club. Just check out our website or magazine calendario!

Mallala Sprint 21 October 2012,free entry!

Need anymore? Just post it or email secretary@alfaclubsa.org.au

Cheers,
Laurie

Howdy Neil.
current,
alfa 3.2gt (q2)
159 2.4 Diesel Ti sportwagon
147 twinspark manual
past

105 spider (modified)
alfetta gtv twin spark
156 Ti selespeed x2
1.8gt`s 3 of
Alfetta sedan (sprint car)
105 series spiders(2)

DomenicC1

Hi Laurie,
Thanks for bringing the suggestion forward to the Committee and for getting back to us...Regards Domenic
Current: 83 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (Red)

Past: 82 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (Red)
      : 87 Alfa 75 V6 2.5 (Silver)

gtv19

It is my pleasure Dominic, our Committee is very energetic and receptive to new ideas. Most of all we wish to increase our member base. See you soon.
Dont forget, also to look into Auto Italia at Campbelltown Soccer Club on 28 October. Feel free to bring out your ALFA or any of the Italian marques. It should be a great day.  Two of our AROCA have Committeee have worked tirelessly to assist in the organisation. See our website!

Cheers, Laurie

current,
alfa 3.2gt (q2)
159 2.4 Diesel Ti sportwagon
147 twinspark manual
past

105 spider (modified)
alfetta gtv twin spark
156 Ti selespeed x2
1.8gt`s 3 of
Alfetta sedan (sprint car)
105 series spiders(2)

DomenicC1

I will definitely be at Auto Italia at Campbelltown Soccer Club on 28 October. Unfortunately I won't have my GTV with me as it's currently undergoing some restoration work which I expect to take most of this summer to do...oh well, not planning on selling it so there will be plenty more summers and good weather to come.
I will try to locate you if that's even possible to introduce myself and say hi. I know too well the organisation it takes to put such an event together and I'm sure a lot of effort has been put into this coming event and am looking forward to it!
Also too happy to support the Make A Wish Australia foundation!

Cheers Laurie
Domenic

...so who's going???
Current: 83 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (Red)

Past: 82 Alfetta GTV 2.0 (Red)
      : 87 Alfa 75 V6 2.5 (Silver)

Storm_X

Free entry sounds enticing. If I can get a day permit and paint my trims on the giulietta I may apply for the auto Italia.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"