Winton Driver Training pictures

Started by Stuart Thomson, August 06, 2012, 10:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuart Thomson

Hi All,

Photos from the Circuit Training part.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rat156/sets/72157630929919622/

More photos from the Driver Education and sprints to come.

Same deal as last time, if you would like a print of the photo, email me or PM me and I'll put it up on Redbubble.

I've had some requests for photo in a digital form, I'm thinking that a small donation to the Fatboy racing Everyday Hero website below may result in a present in your inbox!  Whatever you think many hours of hard work are worth!  Remember that the guy at PI wants about $20 a print, I'm cheap by comparison.

Cheers
Stuart

Stuart Thomson

Hi All,

The instructions below aren't that clear...

If you want a digital copy of the file (without the watermark), contact me by email (president@alfaclubvic.org.au) or PM me with the filename for the picture(s) you would like.  Then make a donation to our SBR fundraising (tax deductible!!!), once I see that it's there I'll send you a copy via email or if they won't fit through the email I'll send you a link to download them.

If you want a professionally done print, again contact me, I'll put the image on Redbubble, you can then purchase from them, I make a small amount from each sale, which again will be put towards the SBR.

Cheers
Stuart