GTA teledial wheels - colour

Started by 155 lover, July 04, 2012, 10:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

155 lover

An obscure question - does anyone know the colour name or code for the original colour of the teledial  wheels? More importantly does anyone know the colour name/code for the gun metal grey wheels more recently fitted to the  brera? The main treason I ask is I'm getting my wheels fixed from previous owners kerb rash and was toying with the idea of getting them finished in the new grey colour. However the place said they can only match the original colour and can't get hold of the new grey colour name or code. Rang my local alfa dealer and they said they had no clue either.

Appreciate any help.
79' Alfetta 2000
74' Spider
03' 147 GTA

colcol

The wheel repairer i use has a sample of all different colors he can use, because sometimes he hasn't got the exact color, so he shows a sample of the closest, but for extra he can make a special color, i use Neway in Heidleburg, does a good job, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

155 lover

Thanks Colin. My gta  is black by the way, so it will end up black car on gun metal grey teledials.

A bit of googling comes up with the colour anthracite as the grey?

Any opinions on this colour combo or photos of current alfas with this colour combo would be appreciated.

79' Alfetta 2000
74' Spider
03' 147 GTA