yes free free alfasud 1980 ti rolling body (sorry gone )

Started by THEG105, July 01, 2012, 08:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THEG105

free free yes ANY ONE FOR ALFA SUD 1980 TI TWO DOOR minimal rust GOOD, BOOT BONNET, doors glass ETC ,ETC ,no motor or trans
need it gone out of my shed am located in adelaide is a rolling body have taken what i want
call me after 6.30 pm

AM IN ADL [move][/move]

CHEERS  :D :D

Jeff B

G'day, I have a 1979 Alfasud Ti (which I've owned since 1981) in very good mechanical condition that is is need of replacement A pillars (and probably a windscreen as I'm sure my existing windscreen will be damaged when it is taken out). I'm told that it is a relatively simple matter of cutting a pair of sound A pillars out of an existing car and welding them in place of mine. I wonder what condition your car's A pillars are in? Mine have rusted from the inside out and I'm worried about the structural integrity of my car. I know that I will not be able to get a roadworthy certificate and I want to put my car on Club Permit plates. I suspect that the A pillars would need to be cut at the top weld line and at the very bottom where the pillar curves around the bottom corner of the windscreen.
Please let me know if you would be interested in helping me with this and what condition your A pillars (and possibly windscreen) are in.
I'm in Victoria and would be happy to arrange transport, etc if this is a viable transaction.
Cheers, Jeff B  
Current: 2003 147 GTA, 1974 105 GTV 2000
Past: 1979 Alfasud 1.5, 1982 Alfasud Sprint Turbo, 1976 Alfetta 1.8, 1984 Alfetta 2.0, 1960 101 Giulietta Spider