Social Activities

Started by spieret, December 07, 2007, 05:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spieret

I am going to throw these questions out to the people who are always in the background and have never turned up to an event or a meeting.

What is stopping you?

What sort of social activities would entice you to join in?

Is it our deodorant?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tony
Owning a GTV, if i have to explain... you'll never understand...

Current:
1998 916 V6 GTV

branko.gt

Quote from: spieret on December 07, 2007, 05:50:19 PM
.... Is it our deodorant? ....

that is selflessness, to be prepared to wear a deodorant for the good of the club  ;)  :D  ;D

because everyone knows that is not what blokes normally do  :P

ItalCarGuy

Quote from: spieret on December 07, 2007, 05:50:19 PM
I am going to throw these questions out to the people who are always in the background and have never turned up to an event or a meeting.

What is stopping you?

What sort of social activities would entice you to join in?

Is it our deodorant?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tony

I'll chime in. I only got to one club meeting last year as I have other commitments on Wednesday night, that puts a complete stop to attending those. As for the others, it may be a bit of car shame as my 66 Super really is a rough driver! I am slowly fixing it up as I go but as it has a shocking 1300 diff in it I cant do highway speeds which rules out a lot of runs.
I always plan to get to an event, maybe 2008, might even have my 67 GT Veloce on the road by then!
As for things I would like to attend, I think there is a pretty good variety at the moment. I do like swap meets, skid pan days, and am keen for a few runs through the mountains but as I said, I want a safe car first!
See you in 2008 hopefully!