AROCA Phillip Island Sprint Round 4 SATURDAY 30th June

Started by Neil Choi, May 23, 2012, 08:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello all,

Here are the Supp Regs and EF for AROCA Phillip Island Sprint Round 4 30th June.

Enter now and enter early as it will fill out quickly due to its popularity.

Once full, I can't help you.

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

Dear Alfa members,

This is just a call out to Alfa members who might be interested in entering Phillip Island Sprint 30 June.

Reason for the special call out is that I sense a slight hesitation by many in entering and leaving it all to the last moment where it could be too late.  In my very best I will and have tried to look after Alfa members but if the event is full, I can't help you no matter how hard I try.  To let you know, entry opened about 24 hrs ago, we are way over half full already and with constant entries coming in by the hour.

So given it is an Alfa event, it would be pleasing to see as many Alfa's entered.

So if you are even so slightly interested and your Alfa is ready, enter.

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

Courtesy of Patrick and Chris Blanden.

Picture of Turn 1 at Phillip Island today in the afternoon.

Bring your boat.

Paul Gulliver

Round 3 of The Shannons Nationals is on down there this weekend . Should be interesting to see what sort of recovery vehicle they use boat / car/ amphibian / etc etc
Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

Neil Choi

Two days since entry opened and we are nearly full.

If you want to enter and haven't done, you best to contact me to see if there is a spot left.

Neil

Palermo TI

Quote from: Neil Choi on May 23, 2012, 08:02:01 AM
Hello all,

Here are the Supp Regs and EF for AROCA Phillip Island Sprint Round 4 30th June.

Enter now and enter early as it will fill out quickly due to its popularity.

Once full, I can't help you.

Regards
Neil
Hi Neil, just wanting to know if spectators are allowed entry. if so can I have the details. :)
Ciao Fab.
Alfa spider Lusso 2004
Giulitta Distintive
Live the Dream

Neil Choi

Fab,

Spectators most welcome.  Competitors arrive 7am and competition starts 9am.

Enter paddock via entrance through tunnel.

Neil

Ray Pignataro

Neil should I pack wet tyres or will you have the weather sorted?

Palermo TI

Quote from: Neil Choi on May 27, 2012, 08:07:59 PM
Fab,

Spectators most welcome.  Competitors arrive 7am and competition starts 9am.

Enter paddock via entrance through tunnel.

Neil
Thanks Neil.
Alfa spider Lusso 2004
Giulitta Distintive
Live the Dream

Stephen Aarons

Quote from: Ray Pignataro on May 27, 2012, 08:29:39 PM
Neil should I pack wet tyres or will you have the weather sorted?
Probably best to start praying to the weather gods now!
Maybe practice your dance too.
1989 75 3.0 (Weekend Toy)
1982 GTV6 (Project)
        oo=v=oo
2001 156 (TS Cup Car)
2015 Nissan Navara (Daily drive/Tow car)

Neil Choi

Hello Alfa racers and all,

Well, I can say this, only 5 days since entry opened and we are absolutely full.

If you are an Alfa racer still considering to enter and want to, you must get in touch with me first.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Regards
Neil

Paul Gulliver

QuoteWell, I can say this, only 5 days since entry opened and we are absolutely full.

Thats great and the club needs continued support from club sprinters , Just having a look at the Maserati club day at Winton today. Not one Maserati competed.

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?17/06/2012.WIN.P2

Top bloke that Neil is and probably his counter part in the Maserati club is to . But you would have to think the competition secretary would be  starting to lose interest around about now unless he gets to clip the ticket.

Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

lightyear

A lot of those ferrari times are not all that fast.

alfagtv58

Quote from: Paul Gulliver on June 17, 2012, 05:39:45 PM
QuoteWell, I can say this, only 5 days since entry opened and we are absolutely full.

Thats great and the club needs continued support from club sprinters , Just having a look at the Maserati club day at Winton today. Not one Maserati competed.

http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results.cgi?17/06/2012.WIN.P2

Top bloke that Neil is and probably his counter part in the Maserati club is to . But you would have to think the competition secretary would be  starting to lose interest around about now unless he gets to clip the ticket.

Gully, not sure if it still the case but the Maserati club is basically run by one bloke, Jim Reark. If it wasn't for him that club would not exist.  They run a select few track events each year and a couple of social lunches that coincide with major events (grand prix etc).  You don't need a Maserati to be a member.  Jim is a good guy, I don't know if he even owns a Maserati! He has a Group S Ferrari that he used to do a lot of Tarmac rally's in.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

alfa duk

Well done Mexicans, i can't believe 84 entrys in 5 days and are they all alfa club members? Wish we had that enthusiasm at sprint level, we probably get that many with 4 separate clubs and on the last week. 
85 gtv6 dead, cant let go
84 gtv6 24 valve VRA spec
84 gtv6 andalusia
80 gtv group s