WTB.The worst available totally stuffed, 105 GT dash panel.(GOT ONE!Thank u!)

Started by McAnnik, May 20, 2012, 09:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McAnnik

Hi guys, Can you believe this? Well! thats what I'm looking for.My intention is to remodel an old rooted dash into something more desirable as regards placement of additional instruments etc. etc. this excercise requires almost total destruction of an original dash panel which is why I want one that is economically beyond redemption. It is a one off,thankfully! BUT! being a bolted in unit easily replaced by anybody who wishes to convert back to original if required.I dont feel that I'm destroying anything by this approach.The cost of a reskin these days exceeds over $600+, donate yours to a worthy cause!!!!  The model required is GTJ about '70 onwards but I guess any thing about then will do.I dont need anything other than a stripped dash panel,(meaning, leave the remains of the old vinyl skin on it, cracks and all!)......What have you?????..........Cheers,,

GoldCLoverLeaf

Darn, i just took a badly cracked '74 dash to the tip the other week (it was stripped of everything), not in my wildest dreams did i think anyone would have a use for it!!  :-\

Stuart Thomson

I have one out of my race car.

I'll taker some pics, don't know why I kept it.

Cheers
Stuart

McAnnik

Hi All, Got one at last.  Delivered today, thank you Stuart...........Ian                            Thanks GoldCloverLeaf for your thoughts to supply, thats a pity but what to do!!!! I've also chucked stuff I never thought would be useful to anyone! Cheers  All.....