Sunday AROCA drive to Sutton Forest?

Started by EZEE, February 24, 2012, 09:16:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZEE

Anyone on the forum taking part in the AROCA NSW drive day on Sunday here in Sydney? Meeting place is Curry Reserve, Camden Valley Way, Elderslie at 8am. It would be good to show support for the club and use our cars. More details are on the AROCA site, looks like it will be  a fun day and apart from the drive the Italian Food and Wines festival part is alluring, though might make the drive back a little longer after overeating Italian style :)

I hope to take pics and post next week all going well.

Cheers

Emmanuel

Rigi

Missed out going last year and certainly hope to be joining the crew for the run down this Sunday

Weather looks to be in our favour and should make for a nice run - particularly not following the freeway all the way etc some great touring ahead

Current
2010 GT 3.2 100 year Anniversary
1977 Alfetta GTV - Grp s
1974 GTV105 Resto (wip)
1977 Alfetta GTV Normal Roadie on Historics

Past
1980 Alfetta sedan('prettyboy')
1986 Alfetta GTV6GP
1985 Alfetta GTV6
1984 Alfetta GTV
1980 Alfetta Sedan
1978 Alfetta Sed

dfrye

Looks like a good day. Am planning to come along.

//dean

EZEE

Hi All,

The weather wasn't as kind as it could have been, rained enough to be annoying but not enough to put off a fairly large turnout of ALFA's at 8.15am out in the southwest of Sydney, some hour or so from the CBD. Great route to the winery through roads that at times looked like someones (very long) driveway. Long and winding through enchanted forests....ok I am getting carried away but they were sweet roads. We got clouds, fog, light rain, heavy rain and sunshine all the way there. Only problem is because of the rain I didn't get many photos once we got there and a lot of people left early. Well done to the people from AROCA NSW who put this run together and I believe decent money was raised for Childrens Cancer Research at the winery. Here are some pix I did take, if anyone else has some please share... 

Cheers

Emmanuel

EZEE

......one more picture I couldn't resist in posting.