2012 Mallala 6 Hour

Started by Ray Pignataro, March 20, 2012, 08:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Pignataro

Ok folks its that time again the six hour relay at mallala. Its on early may, last year i was the only victorian alfa there,
its a great event, fabulous track with good fun people. come on people get involved

Victor Lee

The event is on Sunday 6th May.  There is private practice at the track (organised and payable to the track owner) on the Saturday.

The relevant docs are attached.

So, will Ray be the only Victorian Alfa there again?  Or will Frank join him?  Any others?   :o

Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

Frank Musco

How did you go Ray? Results, Photos any incar video?

Ray Pignataro

Frank what a big boys adventure weekend,I cant believe I was the only victorian alfa club member over there. Apart from having all my gear stolen from the back of my crewman on friday night it was a grouse weekend.Next year Im taking you Frank to stand gaurd. Sorry no photos camera stolen however www.msportdigital.com.au do have lots of photos.The team I drove with "Roofless Racing"finished 6th

Frank Musco

Good on ya Ray!

Your new front spoiler looks very nice with the strips on it. Great to see the silver sud and the red sprint out there, and just quietly the HQ stirred up some tyre smoking memories.

Well Done!   ;D

Ray Pignataro

I ran for forty minutes with the silver sud it has a hot 1.7 in it. its the one that had the build up on the alfabb website. the sprint runs a 16 valve in it, they both run similiar times