FS. N.O.S Disc Rotor

Started by McAnnik, February 10, 2012, 07:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McAnnik

Hi all, I discovered this piece in a back of garage cupboard.I have a New in Box, ONE, yes, 1 only front disc brake rotor to suit 105 Alfa 1750, 2000,GTV, Spider or Berlina. Made in Italy, DBA number 358.[right hand thread, will suit either side of car]. I think I bought it with a view to big brake upgrade but didn't continue down that path. I would like $65 for it, less than half new price I feel! Pick up from home address is preferred [Williamstown. VIC] but I could arrange Post/Courier at buyer expense but be warned! the %$@#& thing is heavy!  Better to pick it up coz I'm likely to invite you to have a beer!      Cheers........Ian

prova

Just having a beer with Ian is well worth $65!!!

McAnnik

Thanks Ren for your heartfelt comments,I do appreciate that! It seems at this point though, nobody wishes to take up my offer of FREE Beer! as there has been no interest to date for my "almost giveaway" low priced disc brake rotor. I reckon if I stated that I would give a slab of VB to the person who took it away, I would have a near riot here amongst the potential contestants of ownership.[If they are not into VB! how about a dozen of Dan Murphy's weekly special plonk!]However! the item will stay secure here until someone will lust after possession!!!! [ie:they need it!] If no person of need arrives soon to purchase ,then my offer reduces to that of,double cash price up front, BYO [Taylors preffered!] and I'll help you drink it!............Cheers........Ian

McAnnik

Bump!         $55.00.         Any takers? And,I'll still give you a beer! The rotor will actually fit all earlier Alfa 105's, may need slight machining to reduce diameter [272 mm to 268mm] but suits 1750/2000 GTV's as is. Don't all rush at once!!!.........

McAnnik

NUDGE!!!!!!!  Still got it..... Can't understand why nobody is lusting after this piece!!! Just think!!!!! in ten years time when you really want one of these components, you wont be able to get one!!! EVEN "PANCHO"WON'T HAVE SUPPLIES!!!!!    So!!!! where do we go from here! I will trade for something useful (to me). I dont need much, but post a list of your unwanted useless 105 leftovers and there just might be in amongst your accumulated discarded "might need again"stuff, exactly what I dont need!! but I'll do you a deal you can't refuse!!!!  Offers like this don't come every day, in fact , they don't come at all!!! For proof , check about the last 50 pages of stuff for sale on this very forum!!!!  How much did YOU buy!!! Did you know that most of it is long sold but never notified as such so an enquiry that I might make  for the availability of the article that I desire usually results in a negative reply. What's my point you may ask!! Simple!!!Go back to total first paragraph, Grab the part  Quickly! the chance may never happen again, And for those people who don't notify by this very medium that YES INDEED! the car, part ,whatever has indeed been sold
, then notify the FORUM of that fact..It would be well appreciated.Thank you......Ian        PS. Mr Moderator, This post may not be in the correct slot, your free (of course) to re position this post where it is better served.