Spotted: Free 75 TS Parts - with a GCL Alfetta thrown in....

Started by Darryl, February 05, 2012, 02:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darryl

There is a *free* alfetta sedan advertised in the AROCA QLD classifieds that I had a look at - nothing I needed right now in it but others may be interested in what was under the bonnet.
It ihs been fitted with a TS engine.
It *may* have a TS transaxle.

If you have a use for those parts - grab it - owner just wants it to go to someone who will use (some of) it rather than it being crushed.

Body (it is a GCL) is probably past it at least as a road car resto - too much sun and surf (was a Gold Coast car).

aarc

bowds116

sorry, i've already got the rust bucket and removed the engine ;)
current : 1980 Alfetta GTV 116 (w/TS running gear)
              2001 156 TS manual
             1998 GTV V6

Darryl

Yep, its gone - posted link to classifieds so "vendor" wouldn't get pestered once it was sold... Well done Steve - been a bit of interest  :o - should we expect an even faster gold GTV soon?

bowds116

All going well...as if!!! but yes, as the GTV`s engine died at QR last week, :( I'm overhauling the TS and making the mods (fuel system, pedal box etc) to get the GTV going again. This was supposed to go into another Alfetta body I have as a longer term project, but plans and Alfas....... ;D
current : 1980 Alfetta GTV 116 (w/TS running gear)
              2001 156 TS manual
             1998 GTV V6

hammer

Nice one mate. A bit of stuffing about to make those changes but should be worth it for the extra ponies.