Alfetta as a track car?

Started by Engineer, February 01, 2012, 09:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaeljc

Hi Engineer. I have just picked up a 2.5L 75 for my track car .... just because I am interested. I also have an immaculate 1984GTV. So with the car trailer and the falcon I unfortunately need to say goodbye to my 1976GT.
I planned to tidy it up for club sprints and it is nearly finished. Great paint. Already stripped out. Great strong body. Race seats and steering wheel. Koni yellows plus other bits. A good solid car and a great way to start. It has OK wheels and great track tyres (Yokohama Advan). Also a nice looking front air dam.
I am going to advertise it shortly but you are welcome to come and have a really good look at it. It is up on stands at the moment so you can have a good look. I am just puting in a new clutch master cylinder.

They say that the Alfetta GT is the next 'sought after' alfa. But this one is not perfect and the interior has all gone. But as I said it is a great solid car and nearly ready for the track.

More than happy for you to just have a look and a chat. ... You can click on the Personal Message icon if you want to contact me
2001 Subaru WRX
1999 Subaru WRX STI
1984 Alfetta GTV