CAMS OFFICIALS TRAINING CALENDAR 2012

Started by Neil Choi, January 12, 2012, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello all, message from CAMS.

I would highly encourage and recommend anyone who enjoys motorsport, especially with Alfa's to get on board and do some of the courses and be active in our club motorsport and Historic racing.'

Regards
Neil

====================================================

Dear CAMS Club President/Delegate,

I hope you had a safe and enjoyable break over the Christmas and New Year period.

The 2012 CAMS Victorian Officials Training Calendar has been finalised with the help of our fantastic volunteer officials. More courses are scheduled this year and realising the need for regional training, courses will be held in Gippsland and Mildura (subject to enrolment numbers).

Please find attached the 2012 CAMS training calendar, as you will see it is a busy start to the year with 4 courses scheduled in Jan & Feb! Upcoming courses include Course Presenter, Event Command, Club Chief and Scrutiny Official modules (Club Chief and Scrutiny Courses are to be held in the Gippsland area).

For enrolments or to enquire about any of our courses either face-to-face or online please do not hesitate to contact me either via return email Lewis.White@cams.com.au or on the CAMS hotline 1300 883 959. For more key dates in Victorian motor sport please click on the below link.

http://www.cams.com.au/States/Victoria/Calendar.aspx

All the best for the year,

Lewis White