Hello fellow Alfa lovers

Started by Kiwiboy105, November 30, 2011, 02:47:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiwiboy105

Hi all

I'm a newbie here and I look forward to joining in on the many discussions for all things Alfa Romeo.  I currently have a 1972 2000 GTV Coupe in Le Mans Blue.  It is my second 105 car.  I had a maroon 2000 GTV in Victoria many years ago and sold it about a year after I got married - D'oh! Anyway, no use in crying over what was but I now have this little beauty with some good historical documentation.  

Mechanically the car is very good and the gearbox has had some work done so no 2nd gear crunching!  Body work is very good too and I have just had her resprayed.  Also putting in some new carpet and a new front grill. The dash is cracked so will need to have that recovered at some point.  But the best thing is driving the little car - just sensational  ;D  

All I need to do now is join the AROC in Queensland!  By the way, little blue was 39 yesterday!

Cheers
Clive
"You are not a true petrolhead until you've owned an Alfa" - J Clarkson

MD

Welcome and I look forward to catching up with you sometime. If you are interested in joining the QLd Club, you might like to make contact here:

membership@arocaqld.com

Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

Kiwiboy105

Well, I finally joined the QLD Division of AROCA this week gone.  I look forward to meeting other members and participating in some of the drive days etc.  8)
"You are not a true petrolhead until you've owned an Alfa" - J Clarkson