CMI Annual Display

Started by scuzzyGTV, November 26, 2011, 07:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzyGTV

I thought I'd pop up some pics from today's Club Motori Italia annual display held on Parliament lawns in Hobat.

There was a good showing of the 116 GTV's amongst the Fiats and lancia. Missing this year were the high end Italians, but was a decent turn out all the same.

Best start off with the most sensational car there today...mine  ::) nnoe my wife's mean trick on the number plate, too me a week to see that one :-[ good thins Geelong won the GF this year.
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

scuzzyGTV

a few more
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

scuzzyGTV

and the really special ones...
81 GTV 2.0 - Red

Davidm1600

Nice photos Scott, glad you could make it and we all could finally get to see your very shiny red GTV. The general feedback from members etc was that it was a really successful day, even without the Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

Great finally to see the SZ and the 4R Zagato in the flesh.  Hopefully over the year a few more projects will be finished off so that next year's event will also be an excellent one.  CMI will be putting on a display for the Italian Fiesta next February.  I will get the dates onto the website and details in the magazine, just in case you might like to bring your GTV to that display as well. 
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina