RWD Alfetta and 75 / Milano Parts

Started by gtvince, May 17, 2013, 04:18:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtvince

Hello All

Just like to say how terrific and splendid this web site is,  so keep up the good work.

Over the years I have accumulated the following Alfa 75 and Alfetta GTV6 parts,  due to so many items,  I have to start a massive clearout operation..  Briefly I have , 6 x 75 Milano 75 3.0 and 2.0, and have engines, gearboxes ( LSD ) , panels, headlamps, bumpers, all glass, suspension inc de-dion, with hubs etc.  Brake calipers, exhaust systems, wiper motors, and so much more.  Also,  as a good donar for 75 and GTV6, I have Alfa 24 3.0 V6 164 engines with looms ecu, afm, electrical switchgear, wheels, bodykits etc etc.  I am from the UK and web site is
www.gtvince.com and email gtvince30@aol.com.  I have regular access to seafreight shipping every week to Australia and arrange LCL and FCL no problem, with terms of CFR, EXW, FOB etc etc.  So, don't buy new, buy used and original working parts which are a lot cheaper.  ebay handle is veloce75evo.

Evan Bottcher

Welcome Vince,

We try to keep commercial postings on the site to a minimum, with the occasional exception of club sponsors.  Your message may be of interest to some of our members so I'll leave it here for now.  Enough said, hopefully you'll stay and tell us stories about your (driveable) cars, experiences with the marque, fabulous drives in the UK etc.

cheers,
Evan.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal