6hr video...

Started by jimnielsen, October 17, 2011, 06:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverra23

40% ? Good job!

Certainly did wake me up.. there was a lot of "where's he going.. where's he going.... where's he going" happening in my car while it was happening.

silverra23

Here is the second part of the video.. I call it "Hunting Alfa's"

Frank Musco

This is what it looked like from my car, from around 12pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgy87Iko_4

Ray Pignataro

Frank about the1.41 time i thought you were col trickle ,big puff of smoke cant see any thing but you dont lift off nice work.

Stephen Aarons

Frank, your video must have been at at time I was running low on oil, only had to drive through one smoke cloud  :P
1989 75 3.0 (Weekend Toy)
1982 GTV6 (Project)
        oo=v=oo
2001 156 (TS Cup Car)
2015 Nissan Navara (Daily drive/Tow car)

Jekyll and Hyde

Quote from: Ray Pignataro on October 25, 2011, 07:28:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GeCyBwvK8o&feature=youtube_gdata
This is the first 15 minutes of the 6 hr

Aww - you drive too fast!  I thought I might just squeak in at the end of your video, but nope.  Love the facepalm at the end of the second lap  ;D

Quote from: Frank Musco on October 25, 2011, 03:03:56 PM
This is what it looked like from my car, from around 12pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cgy87Iko_4

Is it just me, or are some of your gestures going past your pit board pointing at the car in front in a "he's next" manner?  ;D

By the way, I have a proposition for you - you can operate the brake pedal in my car for me, and I'll do the steering, accelerating and screaming  :o

Frank Musco

Stephen, I like to tell people "it's tyre smoke"

Quote from: Jekyll and Hyde on October 25, 2011, 08:24:11 PM
Is it just me, or are some of your gestures going past your pit board pointing at the car in front in a "he's next" manner?  ;D

No, just pointing at the pit board so the team know I've seen it, or being generally confused from breaking the lap time or too slow.

Nice driving Ray. I feel sorry for you having to follow the diesel for a few laps. I got caught behind the Punto for half a lap and I still smell of the nasty stuff.

Neil Choi

Winner of the Ladies trophy.  And her Alfa.

Fast Eddie

Quote from: Choderboy on November 02, 2011, 10:29:06 PM
Here's the video of my whole first session, which is pretty much just 45 mins of constant overtaking and diving under brakes and trying not to run into anyone!

Some notable moments are;

-being hit by the cream GTV as it spins through the esses.
-seeing the Renault Clio push the Falcon off the track at Dudleys Elbow, he was black flagged on the next lap for that.
-lots of you will see footage of your cars!

Thanks for that Mick.  Was good to do a 'session' at the 6-hour from my desk in Perth. Very well set up car and excellently driven.

Ed
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV