Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

alfa duk

Good stuff MD, this is the first race on Saturday signified by the stealth bomber  still being on the track. Is of interest to me as this was my very first race meeting. Do u have the Sunday footage as i spun on the first lap at that near corner in 2nd spot. That crafty brad wilson baited me deep into the corner in his 900kg 105 with my 1200 kg gtv6.  Ah the master and the apprentice.
85 gtv6 dead, cant let go
84 gtv6 24 valve VRA spec
84 gtv6 andalusia
80 gtv group s

MD

Yeah hi Doug,

I do have more footage but for the Sunday races I used a different location for filming which will not show what you are looking for unfortunately.

I also have footage of all the cars in the "garage" which shows all the competitors in a relaxed mood enjoying the week end which on a social level is nice to see.

I will post these soon but believe it or not, my connection has been slowed as I have used up my data allocation. !! This means I have to wait a few weeks before I can post. Sorry about that.:(

...mm, Mr Wilson, a very entertaining driver forever giving Bill Magoffin a hard time but I am sure Bill wouldn't want it any other way.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

alfa duk

Well I've waited 4 years for this footage whats another couple of weeks. 
84 gtv6 andalusia
80 gtv group s

MD

Hey Doug,

While you are waiting, check out the Alfa garage and the collection of the cars on the week-end.

Seeing all those fine cars certainly gets the heart pumping.
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

alfa duk

Good stuff Duck, i will never forget the noise in that garage after the first race, sounded like a friday night at a pub, yelling, screaming, high fives and bullshit but it was that set up that brought us together and made the ECC the event that it is today.
84 gtv6 andalusia
80 gtv group s