-

Started by Mick A, August 08, 2011, 01:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick A

-
-

giulia_veloce

Hi Choderboy

Very well driven on a wet track,and that V6 sound is music.

Robert

jimnielsen

A brief video taken on a gloomy Winton afternoon - mostly of Ray "the rainman" Pignataro's Sud going around..Sadly we all left before a dry line showed up leaving Frank to beat us all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5-5Vlu3gUg

& no - I don't have any wipers..

jim.

'95 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
'90 Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 IE - my god! I can compete in Trofeo class!! -

Ray Pignataro

Nice work Jim you can here your car 4wheel spinning trying to get traction. ah that musco to fast for us

Simon Bidese

gotta get u guys to start using VIMEO as youtube is blocked in most workplaces  :D

jimnielsen

'95 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4

Miss Alfa Sprint

Great Videos guys!

I am sorting through all the photos,i should have the up loaded before the end of this week, i have alot of uni work atm so sorry about the wait...

Cheers

Marisa
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

Frank Musco

Grouse driving Mick, you make it look easy.

Jim, You just weren't trying in that first video...were you? How much did Ray pay you to stay behind him?
I do like the second slide in the second video, almost saved it, I like it! Also the car sounds much better with the new exhaust.

Quote from: Ray Pignataro on August 08, 2011, 12:12:01 PM
Nice work Jim you can here your car 4wheel spinning trying to get traction. ah that musco to fast for us
Now Ray, If you stayed t'ill the end you would of beaten all of us the way you were driving in the morning. Maybe you should have your Nonno nap around 11-11:30am until about 2pm which should then keep you awake t'ill 5pm, O.K?

jimnielsen

That looks like a lot of fun mick! Nice driving, and the car really sounds on song..
'95 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4

aggie57

Agreed - nice driving and it looks like a nicely set up car.  I especially like the g-meter on the left where the glovebox lid normally sits! ;)
Alister
14 Alfa's since 1977. 
Currently 1973 GTV 2000, 2020 911 C2S MT, 2021 Mercedes GLE350, 2023 Polestar 2 LRDM
Gone......far too many to list

Simon Bidese

Mick love that slide at the exit of the sweeper....that unfortunately ended up in the little spin.  If you could of held that, it would have been pretty spectacular.  When i first watched it i thought you were heading for the Scandanavian flick, but was bitterly disappointed  :)

On a side note, Andrew (my brother) had great pleasure watching you hand out the rear end.

BTW the car is sounding on song...nice work

Hope to catch you on the track some stage soon and keep the 3.0L 12v competition going

Ray Pignataro

Maybe you should have your Nonno nap around 11-11:30am until about 2pm which should then keep you awake t'ill 5pm, O.K?
So what are you saying Frank cant I have my nap while I am driving?

Davidm1600

Bloody nice driving on a slippery track Choder, and that V6 sure sounds like the duck's guts !!  ;D ;D 
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

Frank Musco

Quote from: Choderboy on August 08, 2011, 10:53:01 PM
Hey Frank! Tell your brother sorry for nearly planting the nose of my car through his drivers side door coming into Watertower on one of those wet sessions! I ran out of talent!

Thats cool Mick, No sweat mate. We love it. Years ago with the M.S.C.A we used to run bumper to bumper the entire meeting, literally a meter apart, and we used to loose it at the same time in the same places trying to out drive one another. Places like turn 1 at P.I flat out, southern loop and Honda and we never rubbed paint. We ran two sprints with standard running gear and most meetings we were seperated by 100th of second, ahhh the good old days, until we attracted too much unwanted attention so my brother gave it away. I can't believe the first meeting he comes back and gets his ass chewed for passing a red flag that was clearly not there in his in car footage. F--- THAT!!!  Yeah we really loved being called liars.

Ray, Of course you can have your nap while driving, that's called 'autopilot', come on, you've done enough laps to go around with your eyes closed, surely, or is it your mums pasta is that good you just cant wait to get home for dinner, so you leave early?

Davidm1600

Quote from: paul edwards on August 09, 2011, 01:43:49 PM
  Quote from Davidm1750, "the Duck's guts"

Hi David,

When ever l hear that line l always think of this scene from Mad Max 1, when Max first lays eyes on the black interceptor, absolutely brilliant. see link, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiNZbcEzogU

Heh heh, classic Paul, I know what you mean.  I can't where or from whom I first heard that term but it kind of stuck in the grey matter as being a term to explain just how impressed one is with something.  I reckon it suits Choder's top driving.

Ray is Mick's mum's pasta that good, sounds like we all should drop in for some :), nothing beats a decent pasta !! :)

Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina