Spares for power steering

Started by colcol, June 21, 2011, 09:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colcol

Putting a repair kit thru my power steering rack and power steering pump, and i contacted the usual suspects, in England, the car is too old, over here the Alfa spare parts retailers say they are not available, power steering places in Australia don't reply back, cause its just too dificult, contacted POWER STEERING PARTS of AUSTRALIA in Western Australia, and within a day, told me to email the rack and pump serial numbers, got back to me within a couple of hours with all the kits for ZF, which is the brand used on power steered late model 33's, paid my money, kits turned up the next day, great service, the guys name i dealt with was Aaron, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Frank Musco

colcol

I found a listing for ZF power racks for late model 33's that the rack boots interchange with GM Calibra and Camira, which means you should be able to buy them from REPCO, although i purchased mine thru Power steering parts of Australia, for $34 + delivery, i found a listing for them on 2 sites in England for $28 + delivery, except one place won't deliver to Australia!, because, obviously they are making far too much money and the other place was reorganising their computer system and it couldn't you guessed it, also can't deliver to Australia???, and i thought that ebay was a worlwide thing, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]