Heater Tap

Started by Colin Byrne, August 31, 2007, 07:37:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin Byrne

Pulled the heater box out of the new one while i had the gearbox and the heater tap is leaking.  Turin and Milano have both run out, does anyone know who else might have one?
72' 105 2000 GTV Red (tarmac rally/race car)
74' 105 2000 GTV Blue (road car)
68' 105 1600 Giulia Super White (Not sure yet)
01' Nissan Pathfinder (Tow car/Alfa support vehicle)

Doug Gould

Italspares in Adelaide. Past that you might need to try classic Alfa in the UK (www.classicalfa.com) or Hackner in Germany (cheaper than UK) - www.haeckner-shop.com or Frank Hanel in Germany http://www.ar-hanel.de/alfa_romeo_ersatzteile_katalog_4.htm. I just got new switches for the Montreal from Hackner. It took about 2 weeks. He seems to be a prefered supplier in the International Montreal community.

Doug Gould
08 159 JTS
07 Brera
85 GTV6
72 Montreal
65 2600 Sprint
60 VW Beetle

nerineandgary

Colin I'm just about to order one for my car from the States. A$62.00 each. If you like I will increase my order to 2? I've also got the difficult to get heater hose coming too.

Colin Byrne

thanks for the offer Gary but before you order the heater tap give milano spares a ring, if you haven't already, they said they where getting more in from Italy next week and the last one I bought from them, for the red one,  was $35 bucks.  If I couldn't find one before then I was just going to get one from there.
cheers
72' 105 2000 GTV Red (tarmac rally/race car)
74' 105 2000 GTV Blue (road car)
68' 105 1600 Giulia Super White (Not sure yet)
01' Nissan Pathfinder (Tow car/Alfa support vehicle)