Video from Sandown AROCA vic Sprint yesterday

Started by jimnielsen, June 13, 2011, 04:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimnielsen

... gully.. on that last bit in the video, after you pass Ray, you forgot to move right to cover your line :)

Susan Pignataro and a gaggle of MX5's .... (I hope gaggle is the correct collective noun for MX5s?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBjsV0Oyius
'95 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
'90 Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 IE - my god! I can compete in Trofeo class!! -

Ray Pignataro

Thanks for uploading that Jim , I had used all my ability just getting it on you tube

Neil Choi

Jim,

The correct collective noun for MX5's is a SALON of MX5's or a HAIRDRESSING SALON of MX5's, you should know that.

And once again, I have to proudly announce, Susan beats Ray, AGAIN.  1:38.707 vs 1:39.996.

Cheers all

Neil

Paul Gulliver

Quotegully.. on that last bit in the video, after you pass Ray, you forgot to move right to cover your line

The end of that video clip was as close as i could get all day . Ray actually exits into the pits, and from experience i know what the Henderson car does to my car  in a straight line.
Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

Ray Pignataro

Gully there was nothing wrong with the way your car was going. kept me honest each run. Ihad to exit the broken exhaust was hindering my breathing and stinging my eyes

Neil Choi

Ray, is that the excuse why Susan beat you!!!!!!!!!!

Aggo

Hi Paul (Edwards),

I've been away for the weekend so have kind of missed posting a timely response to your question re Sandown. Yes, fortunately for me Sandown is a bit like a couple of drag strips with a few of corners thrown in to connect them and it does favour big horsepower vehicles. Funnily enough last weekend was the first time I actually noticed the 'home of horsepower' motto on the circuit signage and it reminded me how lucky we are that they continue to run the 4 legged variety there otherwise our 'home' track would probably go the way other great tracks interstate like Oran Park etc.

Cheers, Andrew Aggenbach
1980 Alfetta GTV SR20DET

Ray Pignataro

Neil at this point it is not my definitive excuse im just trialing it until i come up with a better one