Advance notice on Race Craft and Sprint weekend August 6/7

Started by Neil Choi, June 04, 2011, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hi there all

This is an advance notice for our 2nd Racecraft and Sprint weekend at Winton on August 6/7.
So if you are contemplating and interested, you have just over 3 months to plan for it ie get some leave pass, no excuses.
It is expected to be bigger and better than our previous format.  

Expected will be a separate theory, technical and discussion session well before the day thus providing more track time on the day.  Currently work is being done to plan the event.

So what you must do now is to plan your attendance, notify me of your interest and intent to enter and start planning and preparing your car.

Be warned that the event is guaranteed to be oversubscribed and also it is close to our 6 hr event so many will be taking the opportunity to get some valuable instructions and track time in for quicker lap times.

Contact me on email neil_choi@optusnet.com.au or phone 0433 11 66 47 to register your interest (or even book a place).  But get ready and commit now.

Also for members with teenage children, we will be running the Driver Education event again.  This is a great opportunity to educate young drivers to be responsible drivers and a great experience and opportunity to practice defensive and advanced driving activities in a safe and controlled environment.  The biggest advantage of this event is the low cost.  

Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

Just to advice, SR and EF should be available in a week or so.

From what I gather, there is a significant amount of interest in both Race Craft and Driver Safety program.

So if you are still thinking about it, best to plan for the event.

i can not stress enough on how useful both events will be towards your enjoyment of your Alfa, driving and motorsport.