Introduction

Started by four90s, May 11, 2011, 05:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

four90s

Hi everybody,

My name is Steve and I've made a few posts, but haven't done the intro thing yet.

I live in Adelaide, been in the Club here on and off since 1979 and have had lots of Alfas, starting with a Giulia Super, which I had for 22 years and wish I still had.
I've worked in the motor trade a bit, but mostly on Mercedes Benz and BMW.

I have (mostly) always worked on my own Alfas though and have a few at the moment, including three 90s (#4 went to the great Alfa graveyard), a 2.0l Alfetta GTV and a Alfetta GTV6, which I'm putting a 3.0l out of a 164 into.

I also have wrecked a few cars over the years, four and six cylinder and have quite a few parts for GTV, 90 and 75 models. If you are looking for something, drop me a line.

Well, that's it for now,

Cheers

Steve
Four90s
Too many others to list
(33 Alfas and some other things since 1979)

dehne

welcome
so your the S.A alfa 90 man, have heard of you from this forum, well im 1 of 2 of the vic alfa 90 men, can you get some pics up of ur collection for everyone to see,
thanks dehne
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

four90s

Thanks for the welcome Dehne,

It's good to know there are other sensible people out there who realise what a good car the 90 is. I'll get the camera out this weekend and hopefully get some fleet photos up.

I'm going to our show and shine on Sunday, so busy Saturday getting a car ready to take there.

Cheers
Steve
Four90s
Too many others to list
(33 Alfas and some other things since 1979)