About To Return To The World Of Alfa Ownership

Started by rolapat, March 31, 2011, 11:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolapat

Hello everyone.

After some decades! of not owning an Alfa (last one was a 105 series 1750 GTV) I am currently looking for an early 2000s 147 or 156 as an every day car. I am aware of the various issues with selespeed etc. so I understand the risks.

Do any of the South Australian members know of any excellent Alfa mechanics based in Adelaide? I am an engineer myself so will do much of the standard servicing and maintenance but when it comes to items such as selespeed issues and major rebuilds I am going to need help. I am looking for someone who really knows these model Alfas and not someone who only knows how to do a log book service......basically someone I can talk to in a sensible fashion and who charges me a fair price for the work done. There may even possibly be a club member that can do this?
I am not currently a member of AROCA but that will be the next step once I re-enter the Alfa world.

Cheers and thanks
Mark

alfagtv152

Hi Mark,
I look forward to seeing you at the Alfa Romeo Owners Club.We have our Monthly meetings at the Sporting Car Club rooms,downstairs in the green room,the first Thursday of the Month.The formal part of the evening starts at 8pm.
Cheers
Andrew
SEE YOUR BACKSIDE TRACKSIDE.White 156 TI JTS,Silly Speed.

oz3litre

Hi Mark. Our next club meeting is this Thursday, May 5. Come along and check us out. You are more than welcome.
Cheers,
Rhys
2010 159 ti TBI. Red. Wife's daily driver.
2013 Giulietta Sportiva 1.4 MA. Anthracite Metalic  My daily driver.
2009 Mito Sport 1.4 TBI. Red. Daughter's daily driver.
1999 GTV V6. Black. Son's daily driver.