For Sale - NEW NOS GTV GTV6 Parts Melbourne and Sydney

Started by pancho, March 05, 2011, 01:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pancho

Hi Guys,
I've moved on to a new 105 project and I'm selling my stack of NOS items for GTV GTV6 - most of these items are no longer available anywhere and have never been mounted on a car - please be realistic with your offers for these items. Some items are RHD only ie headlights. I've collected these over about 10 years. All items minus Seats are in Melbourne. Australia

Full set of New Carello RHD Spec front headlights with boots (Outer and Inner - never mounted) - 05260700 (0060703456), 03245700 (0060703454) 05260700 (0060703457), 03245700 (0060703451) SOLD
New Front grille (black) for GTV GTV6 with correct centre badge mount and Emblem (113109003702) SOLD
New Indicator stalk 60701951 - SOLD
New Tie Rod Ends - Pair VEMA RIF-163 - SOLD
New Lower Ball Joints Pair VEMA RIF-2510  - SOLD
New Upper Ball Joints Pair VEMA RIF-2511 - SOLD
New MOMO Boss Kit SOLD
New Bonnet Latch plastic Keep 60701201  - SOLD
New Set of 4 Koni Yellow Sport Special D Adjustable Shock Absorbers for Front & Rear # 802571Sport & 802570Sport - SOLD
New Right Tail Light Lens and Housing SIEM - 29718006 (Housing)  297102 (Lens)  
New Radiator Reservoir Bottle # 0060728480 - SOLD
New Front bumper orange indicators 0060731323 0060731356
New Front fender orange indicators with all important Orange plastic screws
New Door seal rubber surrounds with Period correct 'Felt' covering - L&R Sides SOLD
New side protection mouldings (the black mouldings that run the length of the car in the middle)  - SOLD
New lower side skirt bodykit moulds (full length covering the lower sill area) both sides  - SOLD
New Cowling Air vent 116465749200 SOLD
New Steering ignition with keys TRW 601416 SOLD
New Steering rack boots - both sides SOLD
New Brake and Clutch pedal Rubber Covers - SOLD
Very good Front and rear black GTV6 seats with white pin stripe (fish net headrests) - Sydney Pickup Only
New Lower Shift Boot kit
New Iso Static linkage Joints SOLD
New Rear Brake Repair Kit 0060714401
4 New Wheel Centre Aluminium Caps - Black with Silver Alfa logo (Serpent and Cross) - SOLD
New Rear hatch Alfa Romeo circular Badge - SOLD
16 x 8 Simmons B45's in Silver with polished lip - Good condition. 3 Tyres included Sold
Good complete windscreen with built in Antennea and rubber surround - small star chip in glass and faint score at base - pics available. SOLD

I'll add more as I dig through the stack.

Email offers or interest to rotoso at hotmail dot com

Will ship worldwide at buyers expense - items will be listed elsewhere so best price gets the item.

Seeing as I am newly subscribed you can check my ebay feedback at el_gato_rubio. Cash on pickup or via EFT only - paypal already gets enough of my money.

Victor Lee

Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

BradGTV

79 gtv sr20, 83 gtv, 83 gtv6 3.0, 75 ts x 3, 85 gtv, 76 gt, 91 164, Subey L Series, S13 silvia, Bmw e30 318i, VT SS 6spd

pancho

Hi again,

Thanks for the overwhelming responses. I've had a few questions and a fair few responses thus far but hardly any $ offers on this stuff. Please don't be shy as we can of course negotiate.

Car was a 1985 GTV6- sold due to the car being stored pulled apart in Sydney and me living interstate - storage facilities ended = car now sold.

* Simmmons wheels are standard GTV6 Pattern - I beleive that is 5 x 98 - these looked awesome on the car.
*As far as I am aware the Koni's will fit all year GTV6 as the body never changed.
*I also have a brand new Windscreen Washer Reservoir with cap - the huge 5 litre type -somwhere.

I will upload pictures over the next few days - kids mean time is limited - but to be honest if you know what 'New' means then you wouldnt be too concerned about its condition. I will endeavour to reply to as many parties as possible in the coming days.

If its not too much bother can you please send emails instead of PMs as it means I have to otherwise check multiple sites. This stuff is also on AlfaBB.

Thanks

Storm_X

Hi did you get my email ? I also sent PM on alfa bb and over here.

If the wheels a 5 stud there 5x98
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Brad M

All I'm a little sceptical on this fellow, not convinced he is genuine (happy to be wrong).

Yesterday this bloke posted an ad here (which I deleted), which was suspicious in that the email was from europe.

Against forum rules, there was no post to introduce himself and establish some credibility, so I took action.

Let me know, if I need to again.

This doesn't seem right, How many replies out of 53 views? ....
Quote from: pancho on March 05, 2011, 09:39:24 AM
Thanks for the overwhelming responses. I've had a few questions and a fair few responses thus far but hardly any $ offers on this stuff. Please don't be shy as we can of course negotiate.
:
If its not too much bother can you please send emails instead of PMs as it means I have to otherwise check multiple sites. This stuff is also on AlfaBB.

When most in Australia are asleep ...
Quote from: pancho on March 05, 2011, 01:28:37 AM
Hi Guys,
I've moved on to a new 105 project and I'm selling my stack of NOS items for GTV GTV6 - most of these items are no longer available anywhere and have never been mounted on a car - please be realistic with your offers for these items. Some items are RHD only ie headlights. I've collected these over about 10 years. All items minus Seats are in Melbourne. Australia
:
:
Will ship worldwide at buyers expense - items will be listed elsewhere so best price gets the item.

Seeing as I am newly subscribed you can check my ebay feedback at el_gato_rubio. Cash on pickup or via EFT only - paypal already gets enough of my money.
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

pancho

Hi Brad,

Let me start by saying I understand where you're coming from but it's a little rude of you to say I am not geniune seeing as I have been on the Alfabb for some time as well as gtv6.org for MANY years. As Kevin, Barry or any of the South African boys about my 24v GTV6 project - I had a lot of stuff shipped over here and collected from their families house in St Ives numerous times.

I registered yesterday after midnight after seeing the seller of the Giulia Stepnose had not responded (I was callin gthe US and the UK kfor 105 bits) - as a matter of courtesy. I bought it and am now selling my GTV6 parts. Email me at rotoso @ hotmail dot com and I'll send you my phone number to confirm this is a genuine sale. Why would I say cash on pickup for these items....is the Internet really that cynical now....

Brad M

Happy to be proved wrong.

Quote from: pancho on March 05, 2011, 11:00:13 AM
it's a little rude of you to say I am not geniune seeing as I have been on the Alfabb for some time as well as gtv6.org for MANY years.
I'm not going to do background checks, by referring to other forums.

I act on what I see here, you did not follow the Rules you agreed to.

We have had some dodgey blokes on here in the past, glad you're not one of them.
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

Storm_X

Quote from: Brad Marshall on March 05, 2011, 11:33:26 AM
Happy to be proved wrong.

Quote from: pancho on March 05, 2011, 11:00:13 AM
it's a little rude of you to say I am not geniune seeing as I have been on the Alfabb for some time as well as gtv6.org for MANY years.
I'm not going to do background checks, by referring to other forums.

I act on what I see here, you did not follow the Rules you agreed to.

We have had some dodgey blokes on here in the past, glad you're not one of them.

I dont wont to be stuffed around again, like last time faulty wheels from NIMBIN.
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

pancho

Ok, for all pictures go here.

I located some other bits:
New rear quarter plastic wings - pair - Sold
Misc Rubber trim - Some left
New Interior lower Chrome Trim for rear window - pair only alfetta 2Litre
Used Washer bottle - not cracked or leaky - Sold
3 Carello Headlights - two in as new condition - one a little rusted. RHD only. - Sold
Complete IsoStatic gearbox linkage system to go with the NEW bushes and links SOLD
Used -Australian Spec Bosh ECU Sold
3 x Used Carello Chrome headlight rings (cover GTV6 headlights) SOLD
Pair of Front GTV6 Brembo Calipers with good pads - SOLD

More to come.

I'm happy for cash on collection - no mucking around here.

MD

Brad,

I remember pancho from the GTV6.COM Forum and can vouch for his interest and involvement in these transaxle cars. I know all the guys he has referred to. I am sure he is the genuine article.

pancho,

I value my credibility on all forums including this one. Please dont let me down.
MD
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

Victor Lee

Just letting people know that I've bought and picked up the new Radiator Reservoir Bottle from Panch from his place in metro Melb today.

Also saw some of the other nice goodies he's got there.  Definately an excellent selection of NEW GTV6 items!

Now just need to check if I need any more parts for my car ....   ;)
Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

pancho

Bump for these bits, I've updated the list to reflect what is sold.

Thanks for the interest guys. FYI a lot of these items have gone to AROC Vic Club and Forum members - feels good not to list them on Ebay.

gpgtv

Hi  Pancho,
I'm interested in the simmons wheels, could you please send me pics and also , what is the asking price ?
Thanks,
Phil
Alfa Romeo 156 GTA