'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Neil Choi

Is this what you mean, Evan?  *cough*

Neil Choi

Quote from: Paul Gulliver on March 07, 2011, 12:00:13 PM
Quoteany other excuses

It was Neil's wife's birthday on Sunday, he was obviously thinking about other things

Hey, I haven't gone that low to use my wife as an excuse.

But then again, thinking about it.

branko.gt

Quote from: Ray Pignataro on March 07, 2011, 11:26:25 AM
how come when i beat susan you dont post that

you are quite right, that is a much bigger deal, we should all get more behind you, show blokey solidarity and celebrate your success as rare as it may be ....

... or is that what girls do ?

tjb0274

Quote from: alfagtv58 on March 07, 2011, 09:01:52 AM

Saturday, was just as good too Evan  ;D 
Sensational weather, and I think the two guys I was instructing got something from the day.  From where I was sitting they both visually improved by the end of the day.

Shame I couldnt hang around for Sunday though.

I certainly got a lot out of it - thanks again Phil! And a big thankyou to Neil and everyone else involved in putting the day on.
Current:
1970/1990 Ricciardi-Alfa (track/occasional weekend car)
2003 147 GTA (daily driver)
1969 Lotus Europa (weekend toy)
2003 Peugeot 206gti (retired daily driver)

Past:
1971 1750 GTV
More Fiat 850s than I can count

Ray Pignataro

Thank you Branko your sincerity and compassion is heart warming

murph

G'day all

Paul here from mx5 club, first track day in the little green mx5 on the weekend, fantastic event, really well run, hats off to everyone involved in putting the event together

My wife was floating around on Sunday taking pics (I can spend money on my car, so long as she can spend it on her camera) - end result is her taking good pics of me and others on the racetrack!

so, I've stuck these here - http://s1180.photobucket.com/albums/x414/murphmx5/
If anyone would like any of these pics in HQ please shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to email them over (HQ pics are about 6mb each, so great if you wanted to enlarge/print)

Hope to see you guys at the next day out
Hooroo....

Neil Choi

Results attached.

Big thanks to all those who help run the day and weekend.

Colin Thomas, Stuart Thomson, Greg Savage, Bruno Colautti, Mary Colautti, Giancarlo Ingrisiano, Andrew Carra, Anthony Sharp, Jeremy Edwards, Andrew Bidese, all the scrutineers, Peter Kaiser, Charles Haynes, Frank Musco, Robert Downes, all the instructors and all those who I have forgotten and there are many, my apologies but you know who you are, so thanks.

Once again, fantastic day and weather, many runs and finally the officials crew beat all the drivers as we ran out of cars to run at the end and finishing with parade laps.

See you all next event.

Neil

Neil Choi

Quote from: murph on March 08, 2011, 08:41:21 PM
My wife was floating around on Sunday taking pics (I can spend money on my car, so long as she can spend it on her camera) - end result is her taking good pics of me and others on the racetrack!

So your wife only spend $100 on the camera, as that is how much I tell my wife the cost of my car parts.

hmd

Quote from: Neil Choi on March 11, 2011, 08:15:35 AM
Quote from: murph on March 08, 2011, 08:41:21 PM

So your wife only spend $100 on the camera, as that is how much I tell my wife the cost of my car parts.

Neil,

I don't tell my wife anything about my race cars. I also don't let my kids anywhere near a racetrack because it would get very expensive and sooner or later they will beat the old man.