AR 108 3.7 boxer TS

Started by Fabrizio Giovanardi, February 22, 2011, 10:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabrizio Giovanardi

No, there is no such model...

I drive these two babies (33 1.7 8V and 75 2.0 TS).

Fabrizio Giovanardi

Now the other one...

Fabrizio Giovanardi

AlfaACT

TS would be Tripple Spark then ... ? ;-)
"AR 108 3.7 boxer TS" I like it.

Fabrizio Giovanardi

Well, I'm also very often driving fathers 156 1.8 ts, but that's just too many sparks altogether then, right...?

:)

Sheldon McIntosh

Nice cars.  I love the wheels on the 33, are they Ronal?

Quote from: Fabrizio Giovanardi on February 22, 2011, 10:58:09 AM

Did you just run over a chicken?

philpot

Hey! I also have a 'Champagne' 33 Boxer, a 1.7 16V QV!

Yours is the only other one of that colour I've seen!

Nice Shots!
1992 33 1.7 16v QV - white     1998 156 Twin Spark - white     1990 33 1.7 16v QV - silver     1985 33 1.5 QV - silver

Past:   '81 Alfasud ti      '76 Alfasud ti

Fabrizio Giovanardi

Yes, they are. Ronal A1, 15" 4x98.

He he... No, i didn't run over a chicken. Guys from our Alfa Club are always kidding me saying I swagger around like a peacock with my cars and where I pass, feathers fly around after me. So, we've had a huge meeting and I've put a big bag full with feathers in my lap. Then, as we were driving around I've let "feathers follow me". For real!

Quote from: philpot on February 22, 2011, 07:01:29 PM
Hey! I also have a 'Champagne' 33 Boxer, a 1.7 16V QV!

Yours is the only other one of that colour I've seen!

Nice Shots!

Thanks! Yeah, it's not the most ususal one, but I've seen two of them in Croatia on photos. Unfortunately, they are both gone forever.
Send me a link to your gallery.

ANG156

You wouldn't be the alfa touring car driver fabrizio giovanardi would you? ;)

Fabrizio Giovanardi

There was a huge Alfa Romeo meeting in Croatia two weeks ago. Also, international transaxle tour took place here. There were 75s, old Giuliettas, Giulia Super, GTV6, Alfettas, 90...etc...from Croatia, Germany, Austria, Italy... After 3 great days and many kilometars done, many curves driven sideways throughout one of the most beautiful coasts in the world, joined finale was on track course.

Here are some photos...

Fabrizio Giovanardi

Driving was very hard, because as much as we love these cars, they were not made to be driven by pussies at 2500 revs. This is the way brand new tyres are supposed to look like after roughly an hour of driving on this course.  :D

There is a saying that FWD is for women and beginners, RWD for real men and with LSD for nasty motherf*#$ers!  ;)

(P.S. Girls, please don't get offended, we don't really mean that...  ;D )