1750 Dashboard

Started by kupres, February 13, 2011, 01:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kupres

G'day all... I am new in here,, but plan to be in here & contribute for a long time...  I am the proud new owner of my very own 105 & have big plans to be creating a very very special road/track car... So I am looking foward to eventually dealing with/meeting & racing with people on this forum....

Specificaly i am chacing a dashboard out of a 1750 105....  If anyone knows who might have one who would be willing to sell??? or where i may purchase one from??? That would be greatly appriciated....

Cheers.. :)
74 2000 105 "Biaggia Scarafaggio"

Davidm1600

Hi mate and welcome on board.  Good to see another proud 105 owner keen on his car.  Re finding a 1750 GTV dashboard, you could always try Marc at Milano Spares to see if he has one. Or alternatively one of the UK Suppliers such as Classic Alfa, Alfaholics, Highwood Motor Co or possibly EB Spares. There are also some suppliers in the USA and also Europe who perhaps could help out.

Otherwise keep a close eye on Ebay and perhaps the classifieds in your local AROCA state club magazine/website.  Cheers Dave
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina