New Alfa owner

Started by MattC, February 13, 2011, 01:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattC

Hi everyone,

been lurking for a while but decided to get off my bum and officially say hello.

Picked up a 159 Ti (manual of course, Stromboli Grey) in October.  Love it, puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it....although perhaps not in the Chadstone car park!

See you around

Matt

Miss Alfa Sprint

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the AROCA forum!

hmmm Chadstone carpark, which part? lol I park my Alfie in the basement carpark under autobarn and dicksmith etc. It is usually very quiet most days, the David jones car park isn't bad either cause thats where alot of the "better" cars park and there are hardly and trolleys. But i always get nervous driving around Chadstone cause you never know when a Malvern b****! in a 4WD or just some idiot will come out of nowhere!!!   >:( This is where the mighty Alfa horn comes in handy!  ;)

Cheers

Marisa  :)
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

alfettatassie

Quote from: MattC on February 13, 2011, 01:13:45 PM
Hi everyone,

been lurking for a while but decided to get off my bum and officially say hello.

Picked up a 159 Ti (manual of course, Stromboli Grey) in October.  Love it, puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it....although perhaps not in the Chadstone car park!

See you around

Matt

MattC

Well, I'm back again with a new Alfa. My wife was rear-ended by a 4wd and my original car written off.   No one hurt which is the main thing but I was grumpy for a bit. Was funny to hear my youngest say to my wife "you crashed Daddy's car?".  Maybe the Alfa blood is transferable :)

So back into another 159, and looking forward to more smiles.

Matt.

ajt42

Quote from: MattC on February 13, 2011, 01:13:45 PM
Hi everyone,

Picked up a 159 Ti (manual of course, Stromboli Grey) in October.  Love it, puts a smile on my face everytime I drive it....although perhaps not in the Chadstone car park!

See you around

Matt

Welcome Matt - always glad to have a new  Alfisti on board.   

Mandy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goan_in_oz

Welcome MattC. I too have just joined the forum. Bought a 2001 147 2.0 twin spark.