Interest in GTV6 parts....

Started by Jekyll and Hyde, July 26, 2007, 09:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jekyll and Hyde

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160139464417

I'm thinking about buying this and stripping it for a few bits for myself, wondering if anyone might want a few bits off it if I do get it.....

I'm mostly after the wheels, hubs and brakes to convert my 4 stud GTV, inside rearview mirror and the doors (if less rusty than mine).

Things on my maybe list include the dash (dunno if I can make it fit my car which has an earlier dash), hatch (mine has minor rust coming up around the window mostly), and front seats....

The rest of the stuff like the glass, rear lights, rear bumper and various trims etc I'd probably grab and stash as either spares or to be sold.....

So, anything you want and would be prepared to part with a little cash for, reply here - the more little bits people are interested in, the more likely I am to nab this one and tear it apart.

Jekyll and Hyde

Well, I have now purchased and collected this beast, and aside from engine + gearbox, pretty much everything else is there, including ECU, air flow metre, all relays/ignition module/coil, and full interior.... some of the bits i am interested in fitting to or stashing for my GTV2.0, but may be tempted to part with for decent cash bribes....

Start with the offers, stripping it starts immediately, and want to get the shell out ASAP.

AndrewT

TurboGTV,
I'd be interested in the fuel cap if it is still available...

Thanks,
Andrew T

Ian Morris

I need a few things. Give me a ring 0418 382 110

tuntablejames

Hi
I have built a hybrid based on alfetta parts, but I need a much lower diff - and I think your car may just have the diff I am looking for.
I want something around the 3.5:1 area - I understand there are 3.42 and 3.55 ratio diffs for the transaxles. I have an 18% speedo error AND
a car that runs too many revs due to smaller tyres and lower weight. The card has been registered, but the RTA insists I must have power brakes,
so regretfully I am installing them. I didn't build the car for people with weak legs....
I have several parts that may be of interest to you - a half race suspension kit, including swap bars, springs, torsion bars and shock absorbers.
They made the care quite stiff and the handling was superb.
Unfortunately, my current location has pot-holed dirt roads and the lowered stiff stuff is no longer useful to me.
Swap anyone ?

James Fuller

Sam

Hi tuntablejames & TurboGTV
If either of you still have your bits and peices for sale, I may be interested in some
please call me 0400727376
thanks
Sam