EMR tour to the Peninsula (Sun, Feb 13) 900 SERIES CARS CALL OUT

Started by Martinsifredi, February 01, 2011, 11:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinsifredi

EMR to the Peninsula (Sun, Feb 13)   

Martin Sifredi (Register captain 900 Series) is planning this activity with drive  down the Peninsula through some favorite areas for some enjoyable and scenic motoring.

I HOPE TO SEE MANY 900 SERIES CARS PARTICIPATING  :)

RSVP for lunch bookings by Friday 11th February, contact Martin.

On the day; start time of 9.30 am,
Where from : 'Windows on the Bay' Peter Scullin Reserve 333 Beach Road, Mordialloc.
Melways Ref: Map 92 – E 1.  not be late.

For Bookings/information call:
Martin Sifredi (Register Captain 900 Series).
Mobile: 0425 735 814
Email: "Martin Sifredi"  mvsifredi@iinet.net.au

Owners of older classic and historic vehicles are encouraged to attend with their start time at say 9.00 am so we can all meet up for morning tea later in the morning. A more direct route will be available to the midday lunch destination for vehicles not wishing to go the full drive distance .

We will drive through the Peninsula and Red Hill area (will highlight this on a map to show you the course). First pit stop will be at Cape Schanck Lighthouse, a coffee break and a chance to stretch the legs and have a chat and take in the beautiful view .

Lunch will be at Pier 10 Winery & Restaurant at Red Hill where a set menu will be served at 1.00pm. There is a long stretch of car park space allocated for us to park and display cars and take a nice photo as well.

After lunch, you may also take part in the return drive and we go via Red Hill and Arthurs Seat for a nice scenic descent and drive home.

Restaurant Website link: http://www.pier10wine.com.au

Set Menu $39.50 per person (starter, main course and coffee).
MartinSifredi
Classic and Modern
Concours Automobile Presentation
Ph 0425 735 814

John Hanslow

Looking forward to a great day. 

I have not been to Cape Shank for about 30 years, good place for coffee at the RACV club down and we can get a few photos as well.

Count Erica and me in.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata