Newcastle Servicing

Started by b.joseph, January 28, 2011, 10:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b.joseph

Does anyone know someone that can do servicing for alfa romeos in Newcastle? I'm in desperate need otherwise I'll have to drive to sydney for it to be serviced.

Two Dogs

Get in contact with this mob(http://europeancarcentre.com.au/about.htm) and talk to the Alfa guy. Have had my daughters Pug 306 XSI and the wifes VW done there and very happy.

Have spoken to him about my GT(V6 3.2), specifically timing belts and the associated issues with the GT and he seemed well informed and his answers reflected experience.

I am very particular and have decided that I am happy to take my car there next time. Hope this helps.

Two Dogs

b.joseph

Thanks for the tip Two dogs. I just got my car back from them and he came out and explained what was going wrong and the function of the new part he put in.

mickl

Hi b joseph.........how did you go at the european car centre? I am having some engine running issues so need to find a good mech soon.  May I send personal email too as this orig post is getting a bit old.
Regards Mickl

k76

Just to give you another option, I've personally had good experience with Penfold in Georgetown.
'77 Alfetta GTV 2000
'82 Alfetta Sportiva
'04 147 TS

mickl

Thanks k76.
Also heard today that Monaco performance at Kotara is good.
mickl

Two Dogs