Free Alfetta :(

Started by Mat Francis, January 11, 2011, 06:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat Francis

Ah thanks Jason. I will give you a ring in the next few weeks to organise giving you your wheels back! Have decided definitely going to restore the 90 as a daily driver, just gotta re organise the rest of the cars and earn some money first.

Back on topic, I have found a home for the car;D Sounds like it could have a tough life ahead of it, but at least it will get some use.
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

deano

From what I'm hearing with talks of interiors etc, I believe it'll end up a nice road car!
'91 75 3.0
'85 GTV6
'88 75 3.0
'15 Defender 110

dehne

get some pics of ur 90 up mat show us the goods, and then let me know what parts u need
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Mat Francis

Pics on the weekend after I give it a quick wash and re organize cars. Il start a new thread for it. Gonna need a few bits and pieces
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

1969read

Matt l have new headlights tail lights super dash, reco wheels etc, cheers Jason

1969read

Also have four litres of 2 pac blue

dehne

1969 can you put some pics up and prices for ur items
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Alfetta2000

Hey Matt,
I'm going to start restoration on that Alfa soon. Just have to clear out a few cars of my own to free up some space and funds. Do you still have the windscreens and bumpers for it? At the moment I'm thinking of painting it black or even silver with black details, but that's a long way down the road yet. Will start on the mechanical side of things and then tackle the body. Still needs a fair bit of work from the looks of it, such as cleaning up the welds a bit more and will try to get it as straight as possible to avoid too much filler. The main aim is to take it back to bare metal and start from there. It will defiantly be an excellent road car when I'm finished with it.
Alfetta 2000 Sedan currently in the process of restoration