2010 AROCA 6 Hour in-car video

Started by Frank Musco, November 03, 2010, 08:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank Musco

This is from my first run of the day. Another awesome AROCA event, what can I say that hasn't already been said, it just keeps getting better and better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhjHFq1U92E

Also need assistance, for those lucky few that saw my best drive ever, duelling with the Burgundy/'PINK' Porsche, my digital camera went flat during that run, and the video cannot be read, but there is something on the SD memory card. How can I retrieve what is on the card?, so I can post those 3 laps on how to pass a Porsche ??

Frank.

AikenDrum105

Hi Frank, 

I've had some success rescuing corrupted / truncated files from flash drives / sd cards using some of the linux tools on my laptop  - if you're desperate and can get the card to me, I'm happy to have a stab at it for you. 

Would love to see the footage anyway ;)

Cheers,

Scott.
Scott
'66 Giulia Super 105.28.720988 TS+MS3+ITB+COP
'65 Giulia Sprint GT 105.04.753710
'04 156 JTS Sportwagon

Earlier follies...
'66 Duetto 105.05.710057
'85 GTV6
'71 1750 GTV

Ray Pignataro

Frank as usual very entertaining. The fight with the porsche was hardly fair it was only running on 6 cylinders.

Miss Alfa Sprint

Aweseome video frank!!!

This footage makes me wanna race my sprint!!!  :D
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

Frank Musco

Careful, one sprint is all it takes for 'Addiction' to set in, but consider a couple of famous quotes I guess I have to live with...

"Racing is living, everything else is just waiting" and

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older" ;)

Go The Mighty Sprint!

Miss Alfa Sprint

Quote from: Frank Musco on November 18, 2010, 10:34:19 PM
Careful, one sprint is all it takes for 'Addiction' to set in, but consider a couple of famous quotes I guess I have to live with...

"Racing is living, everything else is just waiting" and

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older" ;)

Go The Mighty Sprint!

Really awesome quotes !!!! :D

Paul Edwards thanks for posting that link  :o .... I really wanna race now!!!!!
1979 Alfasud Sprint Veloce 1.5L (Blue)
1989 Alfa 33 1.7 IE (Red)

To see my amazing photography visit http://www.marisagangemi.com/

Frank Musco

Hey, I'm trying to be serious! I have not had a good nights sleep since Bathurst. I usually wake up at about 3 in the morning in a cold sweat. I'm in limbo, waiting, wishing, wanting in desperation for just one more lap! Anyone got a number of a good psychiatrist? ;D

By the way, I got some very good news today. Scott 'AikenDrum105' has been able to recover the video of my last run with the Porsche! So I will post it soon, thanks to Scott.

Thanks for your comments

Frank Musco

Quote from: Choderboy on November 19, 2010, 10:48:33 AM
Haha. I like the yelling and screaming at 3:10 Frank!

Thanks Mick, got myself a touch of brake fade from dragging the brakes. I knew I had a touch too much speed, and for a sec I thought I was O.K , but she drifted across the corner and I got lucky! Using Brakes is just another bad habit.

Paul, Van works for me to. Very cool, grouse man. 8)